Re: Thread title changed here to- Was a valiant effort.
February 14, 2018 12:24AM
Wow, MRH.

What a petty bunch of bullcrap.

Congrats to you. You win. You got your revenge.

But, meanwhile, the forum loses...

Hope you are proud.

Steve
February 14, 2018 12:58AM
Well it was good while it lasted. I appreciate the effort Sod-buster. Shouldn't have kids at the grown-ups table.
February 14, 2018 01:00AM
Wish NASAtom and K Southern just had their own websites where they released info.
Then we wouldn't have to deal with grade school antics.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2018 01:51AM by TabZilla.
February 14, 2018 01:07AM
steveg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow, MRH.
>
> What a petty bunch of bullcrap.
>
> Congrats to you. You win. You got your revenge.
>
> But, meanwhile, the forum loses...
>
> Hope you are proud.
>
> Steve

Oh yeah??

well where the F_ck were YOU when he F_cked up MY ctx thread I had running to provide info to the masses of people who were interested in them back then and in my reports from actual field hunts/not backyard BS wannabe test that he talks in circles on?????

Oh, wait - you weren't there to defend me/my reports that contained all sorts of viable infield info but now when the loser that shut my post down/caused it to be a mess with his wannabe know it all CRAP who's nothing more than a 5/6 yr armchair wannabe hunter = oh it's all good/okay to defend HIM and bash ME for my revenge??

YOU and the rest of his 10/12 cronies on here can BITE me
February 14, 2018 01:11AM
Pretty vicious stuff. I encourage you to think of Tom and the Forum. I have been on the outs here for my political views and have traded some very harsh jabs. In the end I regretted what I did because the forum deserves better.
February 14, 2018 01:12AM
Did you say that was 3 years ago?

February 14, 2018 01:15AM
The wording on Sod's 1st post was like the flame to a moth..... It drew in his rival. We all knew what the outcome was going to be. Sod may be slicker than most...it was a set up, it had to be. Sod, seriously and be honest, I'm curious......why did you word your 1st post with a dare and a ultimatum?

I know this isn't detecting talk, it's drama.....lets get this settled and possibly move away from it......this has been going on for years.
February 14, 2018 01:22AM
go-rebels Wrote:
> Did you say that was 3 years ago?
>
>

Get real gorebs

it's NOT JUST because of that

we all know it's the never ending BS this guy has forced upon this forum ever since the day he arrived with his narcissistic ego trippin wannabe know it all BS

I'm not going thru the list again

I did that when I posted the "Parody Thread" in case you forgot!?

I could always repost it just for a laugh but because he went crying to Wally/Tom and reporting it/me as well as a few of his cronies reporting it too = I was warned not to repost it!

PS

why would you defend him anyway?

I mean = you were the one who said he was harassing you in PM's over politics and wanted it to stop

you still don't see it?

He cries wolfe when someone pokes at him and plays the victim but boy it's okay for HIM to poke and bully people = ain't it??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2018 01:27AM by MichiganRelicHunter.
February 14, 2018 01:23AM
ozzie
I know this isn't detecting talk, it's drama....
Equinox = Drama

This was a natural consequence. It was like 30 minutes to go watching a Hallmark movie.

Who’s next on deck?
February 14, 2018 01:25AM
Dude, you really need to let it go. You’re only embarrassing yourself...
February 14, 2018 01:29AM
It's been going on for years but why here? I don't think Tom started this forum with this juvenile BS in mind. One day he's going to pull the plug on this forum if this stuff doesn't stop. Couldn't blame him.
February 14, 2018 01:33AM
goodmore & Shenandoah Digger...... spot on.
February 14, 2018 01:37AM
MRH --

This is the last I'll say, as I don't want to continue the drama. I want to talk and learn detecting. And yes, the forum deserves better -- so I'm partially responsible, since I spoke up.

But -- I am NOT a "crony," as you put it. I don't play the "clique" game. I try to show respect to everyone, and if someone -- no matter WHO it is -- posts something that I think I can learn from, I read it...whether it's from you, or Sod, or anyone else. If what someone posts is BS and not rooted in logic/fact, I am smart enough to see through the BS and mentally deposit the info in the dumpster.

Whether what he said in your CTX thread was useful, correct, or was utter bullcrap garbage, is not the point. Right NOW, TODAY, he was providing some info that I personally found interesting and useful, and might have -- had it been allowed to continue -- proven useful for me as I try to learn MY OWN Equinox. MANY of you -- you and he included -- know way more than I do about hunting in iron, and so I am trying to learn, about unmasking, AND about the Equinox. And as it now stands, I've lost some of that opportunity.

Bottom line, there's no reason for a personal feud to have to play out on the forum, IMO. If you don't like him, no problem. But when it spills over into making the forum a less valuable place for us to hang out, it's gone too far. It hurts us all.

Just my two cents.

Peace.

Steve

MichiganRelicHunter Wrote:
> steveg Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wow, MRH.
> >
> > What a petty bunch of bullcrap.
> >
> > Congrats to you. You win. You got your revenge
> .
> >
> > But, meanwhile, the forum loses...
> >
> > Hope you are proud.
> >
> > Steve
>
> Oh yeah??
>
> well where the F_ck were YOU when he F_cked up MY
> ctx thread I had running to provide info to the ma
> sses of people who were interested in them back th
> en and in my reports from actual field hunts/not b
> ackyard BS wannabe test that he talks in circles o
> n?????
>
>
> Oh, wait - you weren't there to defend me/my repor
> ts that contained all sorts of viable infield info
> but now when the loser that shut my post down/caus
> ed it to be a mess with his wannabe know it all CR
> AP who's nothing more than a 5/6 yr armchair wanna
> be hunter = oh it's all good/okay to defend HIM an
> d bash ME for my revenge??
>
> YOU and the rest of his 10/12 cronies on here can
> BITE me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2018 01:41AM by steveg.
February 14, 2018 01:48AM
(Almost) everyone is "hungry" for Equinox info & I can surely understand that---but---there is going to be vids & info on it running out our ears by experienced people very directly--as they get into users hands.------As to Wayne (MRH) he's a good guy---he has contributed a lot of valuable info on this forum over the years.--Shared his experience/info he has learned from the "school of hard knocks" (which in the end is the BEST way to learn).------Myself, I hope we get more info & vids on the new Makro Multi Kruzer.-----I think that is an interesting detector (along with the Equinox).------------Del
February 14, 2018 01:50AM
And I thought Kemper was the bottom of the barrel!
February 14, 2018 02:01AM
Well, I'm mostly an observer of only threads that catch my interest, but I think its pretty JV on the part of both of the parties. Anyone that thin skinned really should have their own website where they can play in their own sandbox with their own rules. thumbs up
February 14, 2018 02:17AM
As this episode ends, the spell-bound readers wonder...”Will “X” return to challange “Y”.... and the rest of us wonder...”why do we care?”. Let me know when playtime is over.

This was bound to happen.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
February 14, 2018 02:25AM
I don't post too much here on Dankowski. I read more than anything as I have learned an enormous amount in the short time I have been registered here. Many great minds on this forum with a tremendous amount of knowledge. Some of it way beyond my comprehension....I do my best and keep moving forward to read and understand.

Having made my opening statement, I have to ask, " Is this what all your anger, rage and madness is about? I can't believe someone would harbor such feelings for someone over something that is petty. (if one takes a moment, it truly is) Such sadness to see someone (like yourself) go through life like this. Life is way too short. You have informative posts that I enjoy reading. I hope you can find resolution within yourself. I am also hopeful in that (instead of focusing your energy on TNSS) you will focus your energy / efforts on producing videos, knowledge you have learned and provide valuable information as you have been doing.

Many, many years ago, I use to be like this with certain things. As I grew older I started asking myself, "self, what am I gaining out of this?" In asking this question to myself, I realized I was wasting a lot of precious life and focusing my time on the wrong things. Three years ago someone made statements that angered you in a post you started.....I truly hope you can move on from it. Are you going to say at the end of your life, " MRH, you got TNSS real good on the Dankowski forum. You stuck to him for three years! Aren't you glad you devoted so much time in trying to make his life miserable?"

I don't know you but I believe you are a good guy with much knowledge in the field of detecting. Agree to disagree.

PS you can cuss me out, tell me where to go and anything else in between. I'm good either way in how it rolls. Life is ALL about choices....

I will end with this final piece of information (not sure if it was originally penned by Mark Twain) “Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.”
February 14, 2018 02:26AM
So since everyone is reading this thread, I was just wondering if one of you Equinox owners could do Monte's nail board test?
February 14, 2018 02:30AM
Okay (white flag waving)

I apologize to all here who were following this thread/are interested in any info they can get on the EQ

I hope sod starts reposting for you'all again. I didn't mean to cause any harm/loss to innocent bystanders.

It was a joke and meant to piss him off = not the rest of you'all.

I agree 100% with Champ Ferguson above though...
February 14, 2018 02:36AM
MRH --

I apologize to you, and others here, as well, for tossing gasoline on a fire I know nothing about.

I appreciate everyone's input on the forum. SO much good info here. It's why I'm here. I'll do a better job of not "shooting from hip" in the future...

Steve
February 14, 2018 04:27AM
So, can somebody help me with the handle length? I posted that question before I went into work and came out to a @#$%& show. The whole place crashed down in 8 hours.
February 14, 2018 08:46AM
Back to business please!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2018 09:39AM by wilci.
February 14, 2018 01:29PM
Don’t fret it guys. He’s played you’all like suckers. As Ozzie said above = it was “dare”. He set the stage for a predetermined outcome. He knew in making his opening statement with the “conditions” set forth that it was going to end in disaster and that you’all would attack/blame the guy who met his challenge. It just happens that I don’t give a crap being the one to give him his desired outcome nor that I take the blame and heat for fulfilling it.

Let him take his toys and go home again pretending to be all butt hurt (just like the last time) but this time = don’t fall for his BS begging him to come back/start posting again because that’s exactly what he wants/is waiting for you’all to do. It feeds his ego and plays right into his hand thumbs up
February 14, 2018 01:40PM
Sod, talk about taking your ball and going home, not only did you stop, but you deleted all your posted info so everyone suffers? MRH, you have been harsh on me quite often, however, what you did on this thread was a bit over the top, but I understood it.

Good news, I will be getting my Nox today, i will be posting my findings on separate threads AND taking requests and fulfilling them where possible. Anyone wants to flame me, that's fine. It's not like that's anything new.
February 14, 2018 01:46PM
It’s all here: [metaldetectingforum.com]
February 14, 2018 02:25PM
Doesn't matter to me because I remember who talked the red racer into oblivion!
And we all know about the shortcomings of that machine!
February 14, 2018 02:45PM
Kids Kids LOL Biggest bunch I have ever seen on the NET.
Was the picture suppose to be offensive? I don't get it and why it bugs so many people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2018 02:47PM by GreenMeanie.
February 15, 2018 01:44AM
Social media. It's good when it's good and bad when it's bad. Most folks wouldn't do the bad if it were face to face. Man I miss the good ole days. The problem is the good old days now include social media. What a bunch of crap.
February 15, 2018 11:22AM
I am a sponge when I am on here trying to take in all the information I can on detectors I am interested in buying. I don't care who the original poster is as long as I am getting a education on a machine. I love reading MRH and Sods posts both of them guys are very informative guys. I just hope and pray that old man winter let's go and Spring comes early cause I think quite a few of us are suffering from cabin fever. Y'all have a Blessed Day.