I just received latest iOS update 12.4.4 and updated my iPad. . And now I can post here.
Thought I would share in case anyone else is having the same issue.

Using iOs update prior to this latest 12.4.4 update I was able to post on all other forums I frequent. Just not the Dankowski forum.
I don’t know if this site being unsecure had anything to do with the cause as all my other sites where I could post are deemed secure in the address box on my iPad.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2019 11:20PM by tnsharpshooter.
I've had several members (long-time posters) that have contacted me...… that have not been able to log-on to this forum. Segue = And I am witnessing a lot of the 'in-the-blood' longtime posters..... NOT posting. This has me concerned. Traffic/volume on this site has slowed.
I'm wondering if Wally & I should create a secondary e-mail address...… publicly post it on this forum..... and have folks contact us (via this newly created e-mail address)….. and let us know if they are unable to sign-in/post. As it stands right now...….. they have no way of contacting us.... to let us know that they are unable to log-on.
That might be a good idea Tom! Sometimes when a forum goes down for some reason the members have no means of contact.
I noticed I can log in on my desk computer at the shop but, can't from my Ipad.
I'm able to post with my computer and Ipad. My ipad is an older one if that makes a difference.
My iPhone does something weird. Sometimes it blows up the main page and that all you get.
I have OS 13.3 on my iPad and go onto this forum with my browser, Safari. No problem so far.
Same here David, Having log on issues with an iPhone 11 can’t log on. But my iPad can, no problem with the iPad.

Tom, there have been times I’ll trying to log on with an iPhone 11 with the forum feature of sending password to my email, the password never arrives to my email box. But with using this same feature with the iPad, no issues email receives the new password to log on.

If traffic is slow, don’t worry Tom this happens to all forums. Plus, coupled with some of the members not being able to log on probably makes it appear even with less traffic.

Merry Christmas to all

Paul