Tarsacci MDT 8000 - SOLD
April 18, 2020 07:33PM
I've decided to sell my Tarsacci. I haven't been beach hunting as much as I had hoped which is what I bought it for. Our beaches have been sanded in for two winters in a row and I don't see that improving any time soon. I've been very pleased with its performance on the wet sand where it tested inches deeper than the Equinox but with the beaches the way they are, the detector isn't being used.

Excellent condition. Used less than 20 times. Never submerged or rained on.

It comes with everything except the headphones which are available online for around $20 as I recall. Also included are two extra coil covers.

$1200 shipped in the US.

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2020 04:47PM by Badger in NH.
Re: Tarsacci MDT 8000 for sale
April 19, 2020 07:59PM
Is there any benefits of using this Taracci in mild Indiana dirt in iron sites over my Equinox?
Re: Tarsacci MDT 8000 for sale
April 19, 2020 09:27PM
Read Nasa Tom's latest post in the On the Horizon thread where he compares the Tarsacci to the Equinox in mild dirt. That pretty much agrees with what I would tell you.

Here it is here. [www.dankowskidetectors.com]

How it performs in iron is a fairly new topic that needs to be researched more. Some are claiming that it has amazing abilities in iron. I've only done one iron hunt with it. One hunt is not enough to draw any conclusions.

That hunt was documented here. [www.dankowskidetectors.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2020 10:59PM by Badger in NH.
Re: Tarsacci MDT 8000 - SOLD
April 22, 2020 07:41AM
THEY DON'T HANG AROIND LONG do they...well done Sold.