How is the fores core compared to the Deus for coinhunting
December 24, 2014 10:38AM
all responses appreciated. sounds like an interesting unit??????? especialyl gettting the upgrades that sound needed
Re: How is the fores core compared to the Deus for coinhunting
December 24, 2014 11:45AM
Hunting in LOT's of human trash, ie; can slaw, Nokta hands down for me. Hunting in iron for, mind you, conductive signals, Deus and Nokta. One thing the CoRe excels at by a long shot is target ID.
December 24, 2014 04:43PM
How is the depth in good ground with the standard coil..if the deus made a killer small coil that was deep wow I would get one as soon as they went on sale. But yeah I'm looking at the Nokta as a second unit also...someone do a video or send me the machine and I will do a side by side video in an area that I know would be a tough place to hunt but has a lot of relics and coins and buttons hiding

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
December 24, 2014 07:00PM
The 11 inch coil was supposed to be the depth demon for the Deus. Because that big 13 inch coil was a waste. It was heavy, unbalanced, and really no more depth than the stock coil. It had coverage but that was about it. It was also a pain to pinpoint with. The 11 inch coil was to be everything the 13 inch coil wasn't. And in just about every way the 11 inch coil is better. I do believe I get about an inch to an inch and a half better depth than the 9 inch. I really don't ever see a better coil for depth being released.

I picked up a used Fors Core from Findmall yesterday. The price was very good. I have been flirting with getting one since Keith sold his. I have one place where I take all detectors for iron testing. I will be amazed if I dig any more coins out of there. I'll let you know next week. I'm not expecting it to be magical, but I need it to offer something more than the Deus to make it have a place in my arsenal. Depth is one area I would like to make an advancement. Believe it or not I also want to see what it can do on the beaches. I want a detector to hunt with off season on the beach. I thought I had one in the AT Pro, but as I posted here a few times my last AT Pro was a dog. Not wet sand, but the towel line where the sand can be damp.
December 24, 2014 08:25PM
Better I.D. at depth....

More coil options..

the small coil will see stuff the DEUS 9 inch cant...

the stock DEUS coil can see stuff the stock CoRe coil cant....

I still feel the CoRe is a work horse...

One thing On the CoRe I would like to see if they dont do anything else is when hunting in all metal if I could press the pinpoint and it put it into DISC mode...