Had a good couple of hours with the CoRe today....
March 01, 2015 12:09AM
Visited the Getto again today. Got frustrated right off the bat. Did an hour long video yesterday but it was just my hand and TID with excellent sound mind you. Left the camera on and when I got there today it was DEAD! Anyway, got onto another sidewalk that we have hunted some 2 years ago with a bunch of machines, I had the ETrac and the Deus then and several others worked the area too. I remember very well running the ETrac over this exact same spot with two other people. CoRe and small coil is finding stuff masked by nails and other stuff. The masking is with small stuff too. The CoRe in DI3 let's me know the stuff is there. Simple as that. Same scenario, short distance of a sidewalk loaded with coins. BTW I left about 20 ft of it for another day when there is a full charge on the HD Ghost battery. Dug clad, a couple of wheats, a crushed ring, and a button in this little strip. I'm convinced that nothing I've ran unmasks as well as this machine. Here's the pics

Nice button BTW too.
Re: Had a good couple of hours with the CoRe today....
March 01, 2015 12:17AM
That's pretty impressive Jack, thanks for posting. Which coil were you using?
March 01, 2015 12:26AM
Small coil running 95 sensitivity. It lights things up it seems. What kills me in a good way is most of the coins I've been finding are less than 5 inches deep although one was a good seven today. Masking like we've not realized is going on imo.
March 01, 2015 12:35AM
Nice finds Jack,
Just think when you can hit sites like that one with a Core or Racer with small coil , you'd be hard pressed to ever run out of sites that will produce. Mostly just find an old house or sidewalk and start detecting and recovering. All while the rest are propped on their shovels in amazement or driving ungodly distances to find a site that will produce using their detectors.

ps
Maybe they named their detectors incorrectly. Maybe they should have name them "Mr Clean".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2015 12:45AM by tnsharpshooter.
March 01, 2015 12:55AM
Have you found any old silver yet?
March 01, 2015 01:09AM
I've gotten some 7 or 8 pieces of silver over the last couple of months.
March 01, 2015 01:18AM
Would be interested to see the button cleaned up, Jack. What does the back look like?
March 01, 2015 01:26AM
triplehooked Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Would be interested to see the button cleaned up,
> Jack. What does the back look like?

Hard red clay right now but has a shank.
March 01, 2015 03:42AM
Nice hunt jack ...your makin this Yankee want one of these pretty bad. I'm still wondering how that big coil will do.