Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NEW VIDEO

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
NEW VIDEO
March 11, 2016 04:27PM
[www.youtube.com]

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: NEW VIDEO
March 11, 2016 08:35PM
Good vid and cool army dudes Low thumbs down
March 11, 2016 09:11PM
I always enjoy your videos.
March 11, 2016 09:31PM
Nice big iron and interesting video. Where are the animals?
March 11, 2016 10:28PM
Nice digs..

Wish I had areas with good signal's...LOL..

Most my sites are if's and maybe's LOL!!

Those shoes look like there off draft horses..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
March 11, 2016 10:38PM
I think those are mule shoes. Draft horses have pie plates for feet and are a bit wider. Think I've owned horses for too dang long. ....lol.
March 12, 2016 02:46AM
Thanks guys I'm editing all of my videos from about a year back so look for more coming your way...

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

March 12, 2016 02:59AM
Most Of the Mule shoes down this way have a U shape instead of the rounded oval shape..??

Weird..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
March 12, 2016 03:30AM
Yep, exactly Keith. See how long and narrow that shoe is in lowboy's video. A regular horse shoe (especially a draft) has a wider cross section. Here's a pic to better show what I mean.

[i264.photobucket.com]

With three horses I do most of my own farrier (trimming and rasping only) work, but leave the shoeing to the pros (especially hot shoeing) We had a horse who had to have 'special' orthopedic shoes... $$$$ ....
I'll tell you one thing,they sure don't look like they used to... I actually had an old timer point out one of my first mule shoes when I dug it. I just thought it was an odd shaped horse shoe. Anyways, cool finds lowboy.
March 12, 2016 05:47AM
Good info god only knows how many I find be a bucket full at least and those are the ones I take homesmoking smiley

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

March 13, 2016 12:57AM
Nice finds! Love those soldiers and the horse shoe!