Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

wonder why not many Nokta Relic videos/reviews showing up?

Posted by ncwayne 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: wonder why not many Nokta Relic videos/reviews showing up?
May 14, 2016 02:08PM
The falsing is only a one hit and it's gone. It slows you down. It's not a falsing where you would dig the target.

Rick
May 14, 2016 08:48PM
I get falsing that is repeatable and dig because it sound like a coin. I do get those one-way high tones as well....lots of them.

-Don
May 15, 2016 06:04PM
Have been out with my Relic the past two days. Dug a 1917 Merc that was worn to the point the "7" was nearly gone. Second silver dime the Relic has found in that big field. Lots of iron in places. Other places, can bits and foil. The Relic is starting to talk to me.
Was running Deep mode, 70 sens, 3 iMask, 3 idMask, 2 and 3 iron volume, default tone break. Machine was a little sparky but well behaved. Also found a buck ball and a few copper jacketed slugs. I'm digging those fuzzy high tones mixed with iron buzz, too, but so far, no joy.

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?