Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Deus for sale

Posted by Bflo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Deus for sale
June 18, 2016 04:35AM
Got the golf bug so taking a break and selling the Deus. It is used but works great and nice shape some slight wear/ scuff marks on the pole, always had a cover on it since I've had it. Going to list here first for 900.00 includes shipping and insurance and will donate 20.00 to Tom as a thanks. Can send pics and as a bonus will throw in a slightly used small predator shovel. I don't remember the model but it is the small grey one with a handle.

11" coil and cover
Remote
WS4 phones
Leather remote holder and arm strap holder
Camo bag
Portable charger
Andy's book
Hand Printed.manual
Factory box
Charging cables etc

Brian
731 431 2361
Re: Deus for sale
June 18, 2016 06:18PM
Is it a Lesche Sampson by any chance? My personal favorite...

Sorry to see you getting into golf, Brian. Nasty business- lots of cheating and swearing. I have several pastor friends who play.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
June 18, 2016 09:56PM
Pasttom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is it a Lesche Sampson by any chance? My personal
> favorite...
>
> Sorry to see you getting into golf, Brian. Nasty
> business- lots of cheating and swearing. I have
> several pastor friends who play.

Tom----Do your Pastor friends cheat & swear?????
June 19, 2016 12:44AM
pasttom
Funny but yes you are correct nasty game. Just taking a short detecting break. My son is really into it right now and it sparked me getting back into golf
I m at work but I think it was a predator little eagle. If not that is the style anyway
June 20, 2016 01:15PM
I may take up golf when l get too old for any thing else, if they let me drive one of those funny little cars.
June 21, 2016 08:32AM
Sorry to be slow getting back. I don't know if my pastor friends act like everyone else because I don't golf, I metal detect and they don't let me do that while they golf. I guess they think I would keep filling in the holes and then I am sure someone would swear.

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
July 06, 2016 11:10PM
Deus still for sale?
July 07, 2016 06:50AM
Yeah, Brian, just sell my Deus I dare you!

Past(or)Tom