Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tom How about a seminar in Montana?

Posted by kickback 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Tom How about a seminar in Montana?
May 27, 2008 05:24AM
I'd even get you a bus ticket,round trip.There is a ghost town my friend owns that hasn't been detected yet.It was established in 1904.On a hill above the town site you can look down and see where the building sites and streets were.It sprung up because of coal mining close by.It was destroyed by fire in the early 40's.How about F 75 training in soil with some mineralization and a slow sink rate?He's going to turn about 300 head of cattle in there so the grass will get mowed down close for easy swinging.Everybody from the forum would be invited.Just a thought,
Re: Tom How about a seminar in Montana?
May 28, 2008 01:02AM
Taking a bus cross-country would take away serious detecting time! Sounds like a good detecting site out your way. +.... Seriously, I have had clubs and foundations (FMDAC) bring me to their State for seminars/demonstrations/presentations. It's not out of the question.
May 28, 2008 09:24AM
Tom I was just kidding about the bus.The only organization I know of in the state is GPAA.
May 29, 2008 01:19AM
I know...... but I was NOT kidding about critical detecting time!!!