Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Another new White's machine coming soon....White’s Xventure?

Posted by Cal_cobra 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Another new White's machine coming soon....White’s Xventure?
August 03, 2016 10:27PM
Almost hate to post this with the current MX Sport blow-up, but it looks like they have something new in the testing stages now:

[md-hunter.com]
Re: Another new White's machine coming soon....White’s Xventure?
August 03, 2016 10:35PM
Cal_cobra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Almost hate to post this with the current MX Sport
> blow-up, but it looks like they have something new
> in the testing stages now:
>
> [md-hunter.com]
> e-race-of-new-products-2016/

Yeah I see that a week or two back, I am sticking with what I got for a while.

John.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2016 01:16AM by auminesweeper.
August 03, 2016 11:39PM
I'm more interested in the remark about Fisher and Minelab getting ready to release a new model!!
August 03, 2016 11:46PM
Dan(NM) Wrote:
> I'm more interested in the remark about Fisher and
> Minelab getting ready to release a new model!!

Same here! I think the Xventure was rumored to be a new kids/entry machine.
August 04, 2016 12:25AM
Dan(NM) Wrote:

Me too, hopefully the fabled Fisher multi-frequency machine will finally make an appearance spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
August 04, 2016 12:26AM
detectingMO Wrote:
> Dan(NM) Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm more interested in the remark about Fisher
> and
> > Minelab getting ready to release a new model!!
>
>
> Same here! I think the Xventure was rumored to be
> a new kids/entry machine.

It doesn't look like an entry level/low end machine in the photos....but who knows until it materializes.
August 04, 2016 12:34AM
So who here's going to be the guinea pig/s on this one!? lol
August 04, 2016 12:35AM
I guess time is money, but I sure wish they'd thoroughly test them before selling to the public. It kinda makes you wonder about some of the testers glowing reviews.

tabman
August 04, 2016 03:16AM
MichiganRelicHunter Wrote:
> So who here's going to be the guinea pig/s on this
> one!? lol

No One, Because this one is Built for Children and is the picture on the Whites Calendar for September,

See Here [www.detectorprospector.com]

John
August 04, 2016 04:13AM
auminesweeper Wrote:
> MichiganRelicHunter Wrote:
> -----
> > So who here's going to be the guinea pig/s on
> this
> > one!? lol
>
> No One, Because this one is Built for Children and
> is the picture on the Whites Calendar for
> September,
>
> See Here
> [www.detectorprospector.com]
> -whites-xventure-metal-detector-trademark-applicat
> ion/
>
> John

Thanks for posting that, definitely looks to be one for the kiddies....oh well, we'll have to see what Fisher and Minelab is releasing this fall!
August 04, 2016 04:25AM
Cal_cobra Wrote:
> auminesweeper Wrote:
> -----
> > MichiganRelicHunter Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > So who here's going to be the guinea pig/s on
> > this
> > > one!? lol
> >
> > No One, Because this one is Built for Children
> and
> > is the picture on the Whites Calendar for
> > September,
> >
> > See Here
> >
> [www.detectorprospector.com]
>
> >
> -whites-xventure-metal-detector-trademark-applicat
>
> > ion/
> >
> > John
>
> Thanks for posting that, definitely looks to be
> one for the kiddies....oh well, we'll have to see
> what Fisher and Minelab is releasing this fall!

I think we could all do with a Kiddies detector just to put the fun back in to the hobby, This past few weeks has not fared well and we all need a good laugh,

So whos for a round of Beep and scoop at the local Tot lot smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley

John.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2016 04:26AM by auminesweeper.
August 04, 2016 04:26AM
Same here and hoping not cheap junk.

Dan(NM) Wrote:
August 04, 2016 06:50AM
give whitey a chance! been at this too long!..gonna surprise many!
have faith!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
August 04, 2016 09:12AM
arm strap looks solid winking smiley

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
August 04, 2016 11:25AM
May be a kids machine......but underwater capable and multi freq....... two words that say beach for anyone. Depending on the Freqs ..... apparently its like the DFX/V3 with the ability to go multi or single freq use. Simple is really all anyone needs on the beach........ if its got the power those kids could be getting you gold real soon..... even in the water.

dew
August 04, 2016 11:58AM
Looks much better than that Minelab Go-Find Micky Mouse detector,what a massive white elephant that was,not really sure what the size of the childrens detector market is,cannot be all that big i would have thought,then we had 1st Texas bring out some horrible pink colour detectors for the female detectorist or those folks that are un-decided yet what colour they want smiling smiley
August 06, 2016 09:56PM
I hope it is not another entry level machine. The Prizms. The Treasure Pros. The Coinmasters. How many times can you wrap it in a new box? I really hate to slam Whites especially after all those posts. But come on! Give us something we all have been asking for. Waterproof and multi frequency. A waterproof TDI. Anything but a a new entry machine. As Charlie Brown would say...... "UGHHHHH".
August 06, 2016 10:20PM
never mind, info already posted...lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2016 10:22PM by cadman.
August 06, 2016 10:41PM
I think detector manufacturers are faced with a huge dilemma.

there's more competition then ever form all the NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK and also there NO NO KIDS TO SWING..

In 25 years OR LESS from now when we cant go hunt from being TOO OLD what will the manufacturer's do??

these FLASH machine are in a way to secure the future of detecting ..

catchy names wild colors schemes ..anything to get a kid to want it for Christmas instead of the latest I Pod or Iphone or video game or whatever it may be..

I have Daughters and so I Know its hard to get them to LIKE detecting especially teen age ones...but there boyfriends have to interest either..They would rather sit in the house than even go to a movie ...Craziest thing I've ever seen..No goals no ambitions no dreams.

When I was a kid I never stayed in the house from sun up to after dark till my dad came to get me..

I dreamed of Pirate treasures and Recreated Civil war battles were fought over and over again in my neighborhood...A true lust for adventure..once I Got my time machine (detector) the whole world was my oyster...spent countless hours as a youth looking for blackbeard's treasure on the school lawn..

Mom and dad let me go out when I was 12 years old with Men they didn't even Know to relic hunt in the woods all day on saturday ...

Now day's a kid is scared to go to the mailbox from all the social and mainstream media striking fear into them...It bad now I know but its always been bad ...

You talk to kids now a days about detectign and the first thing they come up with ain't the finds or the value ..But its awful hot out there how do you not Die...Or what about animals or west nile disease LOL!!

Detecting needs a KIck in the pants or where DOOMED the way I see it..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
August 06, 2016 10:48PM
MichiganRelicHunter Wrote:
> So who here's going to be the guinea pig/s on this
> one!? lol

NOT ME---says this pig!!!!smiling smiley
August 06, 2016 11:19PM
It just so happens this Christmas I'll be in the market for something light like an Ace 150 for my 8yo boy. I take him along with me now and he runs the pinpointer after i dig the plug. His attention span is getting better I just need to have him practice cutting neat plugs.
August 06, 2016 11:36PM
Of course White's may have just posted the new machine with children as a decoy....doesn't really look like your average cheap kiddie detector.
August 06, 2016 11:36PM
bespride Wrote:
> It just so happens this Christmas I'll be in the
> market for something light like an Ace 150 for my
> 8yo boy. I take him along with me now and he runs
> the pinpointer after i dig the plug. His
> attention span is getting better I just need to
> have him practice cutting neat plugs.

Good for you & it sounds like your son has a good teacher!-----These kids ARE the future of this great hobby!-----Things have really changed since the 70's but if we do this right--the hobby should still be around for the next generation to enjoy as well.
August 07, 2016 12:17AM
1st Texas has a lot of nice machines $250 and under. Garrett has the old and new Aces. Whites already has the Coinmaster and Treasuremaster. Tesoro has the Compadre and Silver. Why does Whites want to go after the already crowded low profit kids market? Especially since there are already super performers in that market.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2016 01:57AM by khouse.
August 07, 2016 11:05PM
You have to take everything from that site with a grain of salt, and then some, I've seen them make ridiculous claims and be way off the truth. That machine does look like a child's machine and I do not believe it to be the Xventure. Last year pictures were floating around of patents for the X-venture and I do not believe it to be a child's detector.
August 08, 2016 01:59AM
Spaceport Wrote:
> You have to take everything from that site with a
> grain of salt, and then some, I've seen them make
> ridiculous claims and be way off the truth. That
> machine does look like a child's machine and I do
> not believe it to be the Xventure. Last year
> pictures were floating around of patents for the
> X-venture and I do not believe it to be a child's
> detector.
I agree. They are not going to let the kids run multi frequency while the parents are stuck with an MXS.
August 08, 2016 02:39AM
I think the young adults and youth of today have all had a Brain Fart,, They won't get up off their Azz to get some exercise or look for something of historic value yet they will go and search for virtual fuzzy poke O mons, Imaginary creatures, And these brain dead clowns are supposed to be our future, So we're £$%&ed, In the resent elections One of those fools even came out and said that people of a certain age should not be allowed to vote because their lives was almost over.

My point is unless it is an App then they are not interested in actually doing something that involves movement of more than One Limb or digit at a Time,

When I was young I was much like Keith, Building camps, or taking my self camping, Heck by the time I was 16 I had climbed the highest mountains in the country and Canoed the fast River, covering up to 30 miles a day, where my biggest concern was could I get all my gear in my Pack.

Home PC's destroyed family life and Game Boys etc, my kids use to panic if they got an Ant on them,

I don't hold much faith of any kids detector being an instant success,

John.
August 08, 2016 04:31AM
In somewhat of defense of the younger generation...things aren't like what they used to be when we were kids. When I was a kid, we could go anywhere a bicycle would take us. It's like a line from that old country song "There wasn't no place I couldn't go with a .22 rifle and a fishin' pole". Now days, nobody that owns land wants to let anybody on it for anything or for any reason. What used to be fields and woods here, are now subdivisions and houses. When I was a kid, we'd play out in the fields; either softball, football, etc build ramps to jump on our bicycles...that kind of stuff. This Pokemon thing is as close to that as anything I've seen them have. I go to the park of the mornings after work to run and I've noticed a bunch of them out there glued to their phones chasing those Pokemon things around. At the same time though....there is getting to be a big rush of kids doing metal detecting YouTube videos and stuff. If you are on the Facebook thing and are a member of some of the metal detecting groups, there are quite a few of them that post regularly on there. The biggest gripe I have is that they annoy the crap out of me. Everything they find is "amazing...awesome..." blah blah blah...and it is usually not even worth the data used in watching their video. For examples...go look up the Depths of History channel on YouTube. They are really young kids and are doing the relic hunting thing. Nugget Noggin is another one. He tries to be an Aqua Chigger but just doesn't do it for me. But at least they are young and out doing something in the hobby.
August 08, 2016 03:40PM
It has to out preform what is out there and by a big margin.....

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
August 08, 2016 11:44PM
Low end entry level detectors are the icing on the cake for the manufacturers, Garrett's Ace series Detectors were so much in demand, Garret had to build a new factory wing.