Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

amazing history...First Footprints - The Pioneers of all Humankind

Posted by ncwayne 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
amazing history...First Footprints - The Pioneers of all Humankind
August 11, 2016 02:23AM
I just watched a documentary on Amazon Prime titled FIRST FOOTPRINTS - The Pioneers of All Humankind. It is a remarkable story of human civilization dating back 35000 years to the Old People, the Australian Aborigine's ancestors. It's hard to have a passion for metal detecting without having or developing an interest in human history. Watching this documentary is like seeing history unfold before your very eyes. Amazing! Some of the vintage film looks like it could be from the early 1900s. Well worth watching if you are a Prime member at amazon.com and have a Roku or some other means of receiving Amazon Prime video streaming. It's under the heading of Recently Added Movies.

Here's the trailer on youtube:

[www.youtube.com]

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
Re: amazing history...First Footprints - The Pioneers of all Humankind
August 11, 2016 01:58PM
Age of Earth--4.5 billion years.
"Old People"--35,000 years.
Took them a long time to "evolve".
August 11, 2016 02:45PM
doc holiday Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Age of Earth--4.5 billion years.
> "Old People"--35,000 years.
> Took them a long time to "evolve".

Don't get your point...you think humans were on earth 4.5 billion years ago?

Many still have not evolved.

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

August 11, 2016 03:40PM
"Many still have not evolved"

I'd say so. Since macro evolution is a scientific impossibility. Many people talk as if it were accepted fact and teach it as such to indoctrinate children and adults, including most television documentaries and movies, it is assumed to be an undeniable fact. It is also assumed to be the position 'intelligent' and 'informed' people adopt when thinking about origins. No one wants to be criticized for not accepted the 'truth' of evolution, and no scientists wants to be blacklisted for failure to tow the line.

Most scientists when asked assume that some other scientists have found the mechanism and causation for macro evolution, even if they don't know how it works themselves. Fact is, most scientists do not rely on evolutionary theory for anything operational, it's just an origins framework that is a place holder until something better comes along. Scientists when pressed will admit they have nothing definitive in their field of science to back up their assertions for the theory, but they believe perhaps some other fields of science are further along and have the answer, which likewise those fields point back and do the same thing.

It's a theory that died a hundred years ago, but remains undead and zombie-like within the halls of academia. A valid alternative is Creation, which is no less 'religious' or 'unscientific' than evolution, and relies on the same evidence but instead of a Big Bang with something from nothing, we have God. The idea of God is not unscientific, and in fact is the logical deduction from the evidence. In evolution, the attributes of God, planning, overseeing, designing, directing events ... are qualities simply given to time plus chance with the assumption that this is how "Nature" creates. However, there is no "Nature", and Nature does not create anything. There can be only one Creator, so Nature is no explanation of anything and is a substitute for the true 'actor', which is God. Some would say God uses evolution, which would be like saying God uses something that doesn't work on any level, which is illogical in the extreme.

But as we know, the idea of God is offensive because a 'creator' implies accountability, and man abhors the thought. No secular scientist is going down that road even if the evidence demands it to be so, which it does. Anyway, not going to hijack the thread, just wanted to drop a note here on the unspoken problems about the underlying assumptions in these origin shows.
August 11, 2016 03:46PM
Well IF the Earth is 4.5 billion years old, it is very possible we did all of this 1000s of times. Is it possible that all we were told, wasn't true? The earth was flat for 1000s of years, then, some guy comes along and says its round. Funny thing is, we have no actual picture of the earth from space.
August 11, 2016 04:11PM
Beyonder-Pa Wrote:
> The earth was flat for 1000s of years, then, some
> guy comes along and says its round. Funny thing
> is, we have no actual picture of the earth from
> space.

What? never seen any NASA pictures of earth from space?
August 11, 2016 04:14PM
When presented with assertions which are at odds with what I currently think is correct, I usually seek confirming or opposing views.

A link to another point of view.

[www.scientificamerican.com]

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2016 04:17PM by lytle78.
August 11, 2016 05:08PM
Hombre Wrote:

> What? never seen any NASA pictures of earth from
> space?

NASA themselves said point blank, the the photos we have now are just composites stitched together. But don't believe me, do the research, you might be amazed at what you find!
August 11, 2016 05:50PM
Beyonder-Pa Wrote:
> Hombre Wrote:
>
> > What? never seen any NASA pictures of earth
> from
> > space?
>
> NASA themselves said point blank, the the photos
> we have now are just composites stitched together.
> But don't believe me, do the research, you might
> be amazed at what you find!

So...are you a member of the "Flat Earth Society?" LOL
August 11, 2016 06:02PM
Hombre Wrote:
> So...are you a member of the "Flat Earth Society?"
> LOL

No, not at all. All I am saying is, I recently come to believe that pretty much everything we were taught, is not the truth.
August 11, 2016 06:04PM
"Many still have not evolved."

Simple Definition of evolve (Merriam-Webster)
: to change or develop slowly often into a better, more complex, or more advanced state : to develop by a process of evolution

Johnyanglo, You were the one to bring up macroevolution.

No on-topic replies? Awful lot of K##pers here (g)

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC

August 11, 2016 06:35PM
A time machine would come in handy. thumbs down
August 11, 2016 07:20PM
Ah, the joys of metaphysics! Sorry to inform you all that this is just a vivid dream of mine as I am hooked in to the Matrix. You don't even really exist, you are just back up characters in case we meet later. Enjoy yourselves until then.

PS This is not a serious recounting of my theology, epistemology or ontological best guess. That should come as a great relief. smiling smiley

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2016 07:25PM by Pasttom.
August 11, 2016 08:27PM
Ha, You had me going there Pastor Tom, lol.

I'll throw this in there.......

Who set the parameters or says what conditions need being, for life to exist? In other words, certain temperatures, oxygen levels, water types and amounts, sunlight, gravity, etc, etc.....just the perfect combination for life (as we know it) to exist and flourish. "As we know it" is the key for my theory to work.

If these parameters/conditions were not set or put forth, couldn't there be life on every rock and planet in the universe?....no parameters = life could start from anything, any combo, it's a crap shoot.....or zero life at all anywhere, but we know the latter isn't true.

My belief is that there IS a force like we cannot imagine with our pea brains, who is the ultimate inventor, I'll call God, if you don't mind, and really don't give a rats patoot if you do.

Don't know where He came from as it's impossible for me to understand "always was and always will be", infinity type.

Had to get that off my chest as I think it's good food for thought and blends right in with the OP.

Thanks for the post Wayne, gets one to stretch the brain and exercise it with all this wonderment.
August 11, 2016 08:39PM
Cool stuff. Will need to check it out. Not sure how this turned into a debate...but I will add this to it...

Most of these theories were formed because this is what the data indicates ie evolution, which can be witnessed from the annual flu virus or any MRSA. A huge problem with creationist theories and ones like it is that they said...we have the answer, lets find any data we can use to support it, rather than saying hey we have all of this data lets try to make sense of it. That's my .02. I don't believe conspiracies because they are usually BS. Its very easy to say hey harry potter created the world, prove me wrong, which is essentially what these conspiracies are doing, which is why I dont believe them.

And the no picture of earth thing??? NASA has a website where you can see like a picture of the earth each day. Our gov cant hide an email let alone a huge conspiracy.

Nox600, CTX, CZ21, Excal II and White's DF with 920i stealthscoop...I live and hunt at the beach in Wilm NCsmiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2016 08:43PM by adamBomb.
August 11, 2016 09:56PM
"And the no picture of earth thing??? NASA has a website where you can see like a picture of the earth each day."

Yea your right it's all real

"Our gov cant hide an email let alone a huge conspiracy."

Oh sure!
August 12, 2016 12:10AM
ncwayne Wrote:
> doc holiday Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Age of Earth--4.5 billion years.
> > "Old People"--35,000 years.
> > Took them a long time to "evolve".
>
> Don't get your point...you think humans were on
> earth 4.5 billion years ago?
>
> Many still have not evolved.
>
> Wayne

Was meant to be a SemiJoke on the "Old People".
Don't believe folks were around 4.5 billion years ago--they would,according to the geologists,be Crispy Critters.
Most of the indigenous peoples of the earth haven't evolved past the stone age.
August 12, 2016 12:16AM
History is a lie agreed upon. Said by Napoleon. There is a very good chance everything you learned in history class is one big stinking lie. From the discovery of America till modern day.
August 12, 2016 12:22AM
Flat earth..no such thing in Ga..lol..hilly country where I'm at..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
August 12, 2016 01:25AM
Beyonder-Pa Wrote:
> Hombre Wrote:
>
> > What? never seen any NASA pictures of earth
> from
> > space?
>
> NASA themselves said point blank, the the photos
> we have now are just composites stitched together.
> But don't believe me, do the research, you might
> be amazed at what you find!

Oh boy, that's definitely not true. And when you actually research you find out it has been photographed in full by Galileo spacecraft, Kaguya lunar orbiter, the Lunar Recconaissance orbiter, Russia's Electro-L, Mars Curiosity Rover, Cassini spacecraft, Deep Space Climate Observatory...just to name a few...
August 12, 2016 01:34AM
My point exactly - "When you actually research......"

I am so tired of lazy people repeating "Something I heard" - or "Something I read"

Get off your duff and crosscheck and challange your pre-existing convictions -

Many of us are very good about being willing to challange our pre-existing thoughts about metal detectors and have shared scorn for "fan boys" who simply parrot the party line.

How about we start to apply that same evidence-based process to some of our other convictions?

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2016 01:35AM by lytle78.
August 12, 2016 10:55AM
How about Google Earth? Looks like pics of the planet to me, and very detailed.
August 12, 2016 12:49PM
goodmore Wrote:
> History is a lie agreed upon. Said by Napoleon.
> There is a very good chance everything you learned
> in history class is one big stinking lie. From the
> discovery of America till modern day.

Good observation Goodmore AND you Aren't paranoid--"They" are after you.
August 12, 2016 01:31PM
goodmore Wrote:
> History is a lie agreed upon. Said by Napoleon.
> There is a very good chance everything you learned
> in history class is one big stinking lie. From the
> discovery of America till modern day.

You mean America hasn't been discovered yet?? Theres a good opportunity for someone.
August 12, 2016 02:54PM
lytle78 Wrote:
> My point exactly - "When you actually
> research......"
>
> I am so tired of lazy people repeating "Something
> I heard" - or "Something I read"
>
> Get off your duff and crosscheck and challange
> your pre-existing convictions -
>
> Many of us are very good about being willing to
> challange our pre-existing thoughts about metal
> detectors and have shared scorn for "fan boys" who
> simply parrot the party line.
>
> How about we start to apply that same
> evidence-based process to some of our other
> conviction

Agreed!
August 12, 2016 03:16PM
According to biblical scripture, the earth is several thousands of years old not billions or even millions of years old...there is only one God who knows because he made the universe. The Father, the Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost is the God I'm talking about, the only true God.

My brother in law is a geologist and he has examined fossils that are not that old. It is because under the right conditions it does not take millions of years to turn living matter into rock form. The fossil he examined was a modern chicken egg turned into rock.
August 12, 2016 04:27PM
Volatile subjects, politics and religion....as we all know.
August 12, 2016 05:04PM
What a funny thread!

Reminds me a bit of seeing JFK assassination conspiracy videos on YouTube. There is an amazing abundance of nonsense.

Joe
August 12, 2016 05:30PM
DrJoeprime Wrote:
> What a funny thread!
>
> Reminds me a bit of seeing JFK assassination
> conspiracy videos on YouTube. There is an amazing
> abundance of nonsense.
>
> Joe

Well Joe...If you think this discussion is funny, why don't you join in on the fun?
August 12, 2016 05:46PM
DrJoeprime Wrote:
> What a funny thread!
>
> Reminds me a bit of seeing JFK assassination
> conspiracy videos on YouTube. There is an amazing
> abundance of nonsense.
>
> Joe

I took a JFK assasination class in college. It was awesome. We had guest speakers who were there with JFK the whole time from being shot to buried. We had to dig through all of the conspiracies, listen to interviews, etc. In the end we found that the only real evidence pointed to one shooter - Lee Harvey Oswald. There were tons of theories out there but the evidence was easily shot down...even eye witness interviews or didn't support the theory. The point of the class was to learn to separate facts from fiction. It was one of the best classes I've every taken. I learned a lot about research and criminal investigations...and JFK lol

Nox600, CTX, CZ21, Excal II and White's DF with 920i stealthscoop...I live and hunt at the beach in Wilm NCsmiling smiley