Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

"Long Range Detectors"....

Posted by Detectorist 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: "Long Range Detectors"....
September 29, 2016 03:56PM
auminesweeper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ghound Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > [youtu.be]
> >
> > What about this, video evidence lol
> > This young lady i believe is now one of Whites
> > testers as well as a columnists for a metal
> > detecting magazine.
>
> I hope she is not one of Whites Testers because
> she has not Detected long enough to know any
> thing, as for writing a column the same applies to
> that too, There is nothing that girl can teach any
> of Me because she has very little experience,
>
> And If She is a tester then She is the BAIT /
> Marketing Move to get younger people involved and
> nothing more
>
> £&$%ing Joke.
Maybe She can't teach Me anything. But I would like to show Her a thing or two. Lol.
September 29, 2016 07:30PM
I'm pretty certain I know exactly where they were digging, and they are NOT lost coins, but rather were planted when they were running a fantasy coin hunt operation there. Thats why so many silvers were recovered. I hunted there a few times in fact. My wife and I won a trip there at a comp hunt and dug over 1000 coins in the three hours were were allotted, many many of which were silver. We were exhausted!! A guy that sold long range scopes locally ran the operation.It was kind of funny. He had mostly older slower guys there prior to us being there and they didn't recover very many coins. We were "in our prime" competition hunters at the time and went as fast as we could. He made nothing on us!!! He was crapping himself following us around trying to slow us down. My wife dug two gold coins as well that day.
At another of his hunts there was a guy with one of his long range detectors there. At the end of the hunt he offered to demonstrate it for us. We took a large silver coin and hid it in the grass about 30 yards out in front of him. After "tuning" the machine for silver, he "kinda" pointed it in the general direction of the hidden coin (it was straight in front of him) and declared success when we told him where it was. I asked him if it would seek out the biggest closest mass of silver and he said yes. I pointed out to him that I had stood 20 feet from him the while time with dozens of silver coins in my pouch but for some reason it didnt react to THEM. He had no answer. In fact, he would even talk to me after that. grinning smiley
anyway, to the guy that pointed out that there seemed to be a lot of silver there. Now you know why!!

ghound Wrote:
> [youtu.be]
>
> What about this, video evidence lol
> This young lady i believe is now one of Whites
> testers as well as a columnists for a metal
> detecting magazine.
September 29, 2016 08:51PM
2 people,3 hours,over 1000 coins---that's approx. 6 coins/ minute. I'm going to sell all my detectors--I will Never be King.
September 29, 2016 10:58PM
Video proof of the truth in P.T. Barnum's words: there's a sucker born every minute.

Add a little T&A and shorten that minute to a second.

When John talked about the firing squad for thieves like this I thought that was a bit over the top. Then again after seeing only a couple minutes of this video...maybe not.
September 30, 2016 01:26AM
marcomo Wrote:
> Video proof of the truth in P.T. Barnum's words:
> there's a sucker born every minute.
>
> Add a little T&A and shorten that minute to a
> second.
>
> When John talked about the firing squad for
> thieves like this I thought that was a bit over
> the top. Then again after seeing only a couple
> minutes of this video...maybe not.

Well I have had words with some of the people who promote these things and they prey on peoples desire / need to become rich and I Know that these things don't work because many have got hold of them and tested them, Even the UK Government Tested many of them and Those Fake Bomb detectors where there are at leased 4 people Who at Present serving time in Jail for Fraud and endangering the Lives of Others along with charging over £100,000 for these things, Where they sold them to overseas Governments many peoples lives have been put in danger and no doubt people have been killed in the process.

John.
December 20, 2017 09:18PM
auminesweeper Wrote:
> ghound Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > [youtu.be]
> >
> > What about this, video evidence lol
> > This young lady i believe is now one of Whites
> > testers as well as a columnists for a metal
> > detecting magazine.
>
> I hope she is not one of Whites Testers because sh
> e has not Detected long enough to know any thing,
> as for writing a column the same applies to that t
> oo, There is nothing that girl can teach any of Me
> because she has very little experience,
>
> And If She is a tester then She is the BAIT / Mark
> eting Move to get younger people involved and noth
> ing more
>
> £&$%ing Joke.

what is a joke are some of these 'experienced' people you live for are either set in their ways or brand loyal

something a noob needs to steer well clear of

'she' has a great channel and puts together a great video on detecting - Great Stuff

Personally I prefer to hear from ALL detectorists NOT just the 'know alls'

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
December 20, 2017 09:59PM
bump