Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Blisstool V6 users ?

Posted by swmomark 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Blisstool V6 users ?
November 30, 2016 01:10AM
I would like to talk to anyone using the Blisstool V6. Thanks, Mark
Re: Blisstool V6 users ?
November 30, 2016 01:27AM
I have a V6 model.

Have some stick time with it too.
November 30, 2016 04:35AM
Save your money by MXT or Minlab or best get hands on Nautilus DMC2b. Blisstool are over rated with most over rated Y-Tube VIDs. The V-6 is super unstable with tones EMI in use. Im sure you see lots folks get pissed here I tell the truth ect, But myself friends used Blisstool over a year and did not cut it being a 'True" Hardcore Relic machine. Steve

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2016 04:36AM by relicstevemd.
November 30, 2016 06:05AM
Mark I use the v6 as well. One of a few I swing given the location.

Be good to see Chuck chime in with his advice ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2016 10:03AM by Tom41.
November 30, 2016 10:23AM
[youtu.be]

My fav Blisstool video, dead funny to see the big names and big coils miss the 8" deep coin !
November 30, 2016 06:18PM
ghound Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [youtu.be]
>
> My fav Blisstool video, dead funny to see the big
> names and big coils miss the 8" deep coin !

The only thing that counts is if you can get that signal in real undisturbed conditions not on freshly buried targets (which some detectors excel at) also note that if the Blisstool was that good Toddy would still be using the Blisstool (he sold it not long after the video was made) i detect twice a week and have done for over 3 years with a Blisstool user and there has never been a signal that he has got that i could not get with any of the detectors i was using that day (Deus,Nexus,G2+,Sorex,F75) but when we have buried coins deep to test that is the only time his Blisstool has out performed me sometimes.
December 01, 2016 12:56AM
For anyone that is still using the V6, I would like to know if you are able to disc. out pulltabs. If you can, could you do a depth test on a dime while disc. out the pulltab. I am able to disc. out the majority of pulltabs with my Blisstool V3 and get respectable depth on coins. I mostly use my V3 for relic hunting. Just curious if the V6 might be better than my V3 for coin hunting. If you don't want to post here, you can send me a personal message. For everyone that has a negative view of the Blisstools, I appreciate your input also. Not every detector is suitable for everyone. Hopefully everyone can get out this comeing year and find the finds of their dreams. Mark
December 01, 2016 01:55AM
swmomark Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For anyone that is still using the V6, I would
> like to know if you are able to disc. out
> pulltabs. If you can, could you do a depth test on
> a dime while disc. out the pulltab. I am able to
> disc. out the majority of pulltabs with my
> Blisstool V3 and get respectable depth on coins. I
> mostly use my V3 for relic hunting. Just curious
> if the V6 might be better than my V3 for coin
> hunting. If you don't want to post here, you can
> send me a personal message. For everyone that has
> a negative view of the Blisstools, I appreciate
> your input also. Not every detector is suitable
> for everyone. Hopefully everyone can get out this
> comeing year and find the finds of their dreams.
> Mark

Some info

Blisstool V6 is deep,,make no mistake.

A better separator too,,than some think,,,,,especially with smaller coil and operating in ORE mode.

In my soil,,,I have a 10" nickel,,been buried for 1.5 years,,,has had approx 60" of rain since buried.

I have since being buried,,,been comparing the following detectors over this deep nickel,,,like every month or so.

Deus,, both 11" and 9" coils.
Minelab CTX
Minelab explorer
Nokta Relic 7x11" coil
Major Racer 1 and 2 7x11" coils
Tried my F75 DST unit with 7x11" coil before I traded several times,,not since April this year.
Blisstool V6 stock sized and smaller 7x9" coil
Minelab pulse 4500 with stock coil

Every single time the machines above were used to test signal provided on nickel,,,,the pulses,,,and Blisstool came out on top,,Deus third.

The rest,,,very dodgy,,,hit and miss signal,,coil sweep sped and position extremely critical,,,and even if things were perfect,,,,,a person detecting would be what I call desperate many times to even think about digging.

Deus I would dig every time,,,and the Blisstool.

The 4500,, a walk in the park,,no challenge at all,,,and it shouldn't be either

As far as Blisstool discount out pull tag,,,it will,, but there is a catch.

You can go to for example disc switch position 2,, tab will be gone,,,except if the tab was down say 6" and deeper,,tone will be provided.

Sorta like Deus does,,,Deus will give say a mid tone on nickel and as the nickel deepens,,,will transition to high tone.

I actually like this feature,,,,running V6 as I have mentioned,,,,sorta gives the op a depth meter of sorts (remember no meter on V6),,,, to further add,,,a novice with V6 will also notice say small 22hulls will give high tone if a little shallower (not surface),,, but these smaller targets can be ID'd by the extreme coil position and or lifting coil a bit and they disappear.

In disc switch position 1 for example,,,aluminum cans are knocked out,,,,I have found one old style Miller can that does get through though-- don't know why exactly.
And should add,,it would be possible for a Deep aluminum can to get throguh(r al deep).

I have not run my V6 in any mild soil,,,so no info from me here on this.

But my soil is mineralized enough to cause Fisher F75 old style and DST unit to call nonferrous targets iron and no signal at all(not very deep either)
Deus in contrast a far better performer in the minerlaizied l cels here,,and so is Blisstool.

So far from my experiences,,,I don't really think there are that many deep coins in old home yards here.

Unless the dirt in the yard has been moved around or fill dirt added or footers for newer homes or patients s are dug and the leftover dirt is spread out.

Crop fields on the other hand different story,

Don't need a lot of gain using V6 to make it strike rather deep,,,compar d to many other detectors.
Also keep in mind I haven't run them all either,,but some good ones nonethe less.

Also,,if you are interested,,,I saw a used V6 on Blisstool america from rum for sale at a good price.

Cheers.
December 01, 2016 03:47AM
December 01, 2016 03:02PM
Ooh Chuck...figured that would lure ya back....

You have a really really good day

Happy Holidays

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2016 03:04PM by Tom41.
December 01, 2016 08:57PM
I cant post or check forum as much in past. It relic hunting season here in V.A. / M.D to busy since I to busy digging relics with friends with DMC2b!smileys with beer.
December 02, 2016 12:58AM
Thanks for the constructive responses. Mark