Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F75, Complete Overview Fisher Intelligence ?

Posted by BTaylor 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
F75, Complete Overview Fisher Intelligence ?
August 09, 2007 08:36PM
Hi Tom,

Overview may not be the correct word, but are you going to write about the F75 in the same context as you did the CZ-3D in the 5th edition of the Fisher Intelligence? I own both a T2 and a F75 and I would like to read your insight on detecting with the F75.

I do not have the overall experience with the F75 or any other detector, since I just started metal detecting about two years ago. I tried the hobby briefly in the 1970's with Heathkit detector. It was a far cry from the detectors of today!

How would you compare the F75 and the CZ-3D? I would like to get a detector that works in wet beach sand. Also is the CZ-3D an advantage over the F75 as far as detecting older coins?

I realize I am not using the F75 to its full potential, and also the sites I have been detecting are not old enough to find older coins. I need to start digging deeper good targets to really see what is there. Take care!

Thanks, Bill

PS: I ordered one of your DVD's last night, and I am sure it is going to be a real help. Thanks again!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2007 03:01PM by BTaylor.
Re: F75, Complete Overview Fisher Intelligence ?
August 10, 2007 04:21PM
Hi Bill,

I have a bunch..... and in more technical detail...... written about the F-75 (& T-2). In a recent previous post (below), I commented about this subject. The new Fisher (First Texas) has declined my submission of new articles to create the 7th Edition of Fisher Intelligence...... and will be discontinuing the web-link in the future. First Texas wishes for me to take back my writings..... and continue (independently) on my own. I may do so. I have discovered many unique nuances about the F-75 that are priceless attributes.... most of which, I have documented.

If you want a wet-sand unit, the CZ-3D is designed for the wet-sand (salts) and the F-75 is not.

OUTTA TIME!

Tom