Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NEWS FROM NOKTA & MAKRO DETECTORS

Posted by Nokta Detectors 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
NEWS FROM NOKTA & MAKRO DETECTORS
January 13, 2017 04:22PM
Hello Dear Valued Members.

We are proud to announce that Nokta &Makro Detectors has been certified as a Research & Development Center by the Turkish Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology in Turkey.
On behalf of my team and company, I want to thank all who have supported our company to grow at a fast pace and to develop new technologies and products.
We owe where we are today to our valued customers!

Best Regards,

Dilek
Re: NEWS FROM NOKTA & MAKRO DETECTORS
January 13, 2017 04:37PM
You and Your whole team deserve such a fine reward Dilek..

Y'all are a very driven and forward thinking company and I know this is only the beginning of many more accolades to come..

Congrats!!!!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
January 13, 2017 04:44PM
You have offered us in the U.S. great products and service and you listen to our ideas. I know we are excited to see the our detecting hobby come back to life with the addition of your products. Thank you

Lawrenzo

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
January 13, 2017 04:49PM
Well deserved Dilek. Keep up the great work
January 13, 2017 04:57PM
Great news!!

Not surprising either.

Providing great products,,,and even improving on these products,,,,at a rather unusual fast pace,,,,shows your team is dedicated,,,and listens to the metal detecting community and your past customers.

The open dialogue you have established,,,really helps build confidence and shows your team is listening.

I fully expect to see some additional great products offered in the future by your team.

Again congrats.
January 13, 2017 05:20PM
CONGRATZ!!!!
January 13, 2017 05:33PM
Great news, congrats to you and your team!

I was kind of hoping that your news was going to be the announcement of the Imact though spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

HH,
Cal
January 13, 2017 10:14PM
That is a GREAT honor! Great Job!!
January 13, 2017 10:47PM
That's great news..... Well done indeed to you all.
January 13, 2017 11:28PM
Congratulations!
January 14, 2017 01:44PM
Does this mean that you will have additional funding (Governmentally-backed) for R&D?
January 14, 2017 02:12PM
Awesome news! The Nokta/Makro team deserves the credit and should be proud of their accomplishments. I know I'm appreciative that we have a company "Nokta/Makro " that listens to its end users and builds the detection equipment we want/need and has a second to none customer service. Keep up the great work! Can't wait for the Impact and hopefully future waterproof salt beach machines. Thanks

John
January 15, 2017 11:51AM
"Congratulations to All @ NOKMAK - it is well deserved.

Yes, it probably does suggest research grants from the Government which means they will have extra resources to put back into even more R & D which, bodes well for everyone?"
January 16, 2017 01:44AM
Well done Nokta & Makro - What you have done for this industry in such a short time is absolutely amazing & the rapport that you have built up with your customers is simply unmatched - Congrats on so many levels -

Vincent

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
January 16, 2017 03:23AM
Congratulations on the certification! I am also impressed with the technology you bring forth. Most importantly, your company truly listens to the end user for feedback and quickly make the adjustments. <----------- this alone is priceless.
January 16, 2017 06:27AM
NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does this mean that you will have additional fundi
> ng (Governmentally-backed) for R&D?

Correct. It is not up-front though...the way it works here is you get exemption on a certain % of taxes for the R&D staff and some expenditures.
Still, it will help us for the future projects.
January 16, 2017 12:54PM
Understand...... and that's the typical/proverbial 'red-tape'........ which is industry 'norm'.
In any regard....... Congratulations ....... as it validates many things........ to include: "Government Authenticated".
January 16, 2017 03:11PM
Congrats---Your company is a breath of fresh air for customers who have been totally rejected by the US companies.
January 17, 2017 01:46AM
Congrats on the achievement Dilek, Alper and everyone @ Nok/Mak - it's well deserved and I can't wait to see what the future holds for you'all and for your products to come!

MRH
Wayne
January 17, 2017 01:51PM
This news is sure to MAKE AN IMPACT on the community. Gee, that wasn't subtle at all.
January 17, 2017 03:56PM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know we are
> excited to see the our detecting hobby come back t
> o life with the addition of your products.
> Lawrenzo

OK, that's more than a bit of hyperbole.

But...what's not hyperbole is the impressive way you and your company respond to customer issues and suggestions.

Congratulations and best wishes for a long and prosperous future!
January 17, 2017 10:22PM
I am a big fan having red, black and gold racers in my stable, but I have no clue what this honor is beyond what is posted in the thread.
None the less, congratulations and blessings!

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
March 29, 2017 06:13PM
This link explains it.

[biltek.sanayi.gov.tr]