Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Tom, what are you useing for a beach machine?

Posted by EZrider 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Tom, what are you useing for a beach machine?
June 11, 2008 01:11PM
Excal? CZ?
Re: Tom, what are you useing for a beach machine?
June 11, 2008 09:34PM
Although I am responsible for having pushed 41 people into Excal's over the past 12 months....... I use an older model CZ-3D and CZ-20 for the wet-salt beach.

Tom
June 12, 2008 12:18PM
Tom, thanks for the responce. I have done very well with my 75 so far in the parks. I have alot of shoreline near by and did ok with it there too. I have an option to get a cz-21 fairly cheap and then wouldnt have to worry about going into the water. The 21 is almost new. The guy didnt like water/beach hunting and traded for a land machine. His loss my gain i guess. I hear good things about the Excals and CZ for the wet salt.
June 12, 2008 09:13PM
You should do well. Just remember; If you are SALT beach hunting.... both of these detectors are neck-in-neck by way of comparison .... and are BOTH 'locked' in the 'salt' mode. If you are fresh-water hunting...... the 'locked in the salt mode' is most undesirable.
June 13, 2008 11:16AM
CT,NY,LI,NJ = Lots of salty shoreline =0p Oh and a mother in law how has a house on the beach in Purto Rico
June 13, 2008 02:17PM
EZ your a lucky Detectorist..with all them sites you will be busy, The cz 21 sounds like a salt water king..