Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

DVD search mode

Posted by Kurt-NE 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
DVD search mode
April 07, 2007 04:21AM
What a great DVD. Very good information. I just watched it for the second time and look forward to watching it again.
I do have one question for you. Were you using your 3D in the enhanced mode? The area you were hunting in seemed pretty trashy and I thought that in trashy areas the salt mode was the better choice.

Thanks for sharing all this great information with us.

Kurt-NE
Re: DVD search mode
April 07, 2007 03:55PM
Hi Kurt,

Yes, I was using a CZ-3D (orig prototype) in the 'enhanced' mode for the entire duration of the DVD. Even at modern trashy sites, I still use the 'enhance' mode as most modern trash still remains a mid-tone. Once in a while, I'll hit a site that has a certain specific trash item that reports as a high-tone (modern or old trash)..... and switching to the 'salt' mode may help. If a site is old,,,,, but has modern trash...... I still use the 'enhance' mode and simply ignore the shallow/surface targets. Invoking the 'salt' mode is yet another option, but many older generation coins will now report as a mid-tone..... and will be missed.

Tom