Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Video production crew meeting

Posted by NASA-Tom 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Video production crew meeting
July 06, 2008 08:53PM
I managed to get my entire video production crew in the same spot...... all at the same time today. Discussed the next DVD. We all agreed upon the desire to produce another DVD; yet, we all agreed upon one large 'possible show-stopper' common denominator. What's happening is; a club member will purchase the current DVD and place it in his/hers 70-member (avg) detecting club's library. A VERY financially cost-effective move for the club. A decision that I would ALSO make. And in today's rough economy.... it's the right thing to do! BUT...... when,,, say..... 100 clubs (avg 70 members per club) purchase a DVD to enter into their library for all of their members to view...... this equates to a potential sales loss of 100x70 = 7000 DVD's. HELP!!! Dilema. I'm doing my best to find a way to produce a more 'cost effective' new DVD; yet, not compromise quality & content! I'm also looking for any other possible avenues.

Tom
Re: Video production crew meeting
July 06, 2008 09:47PM
Sent you a private message.

-mike

God Bless.