Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F5/F75/F70/? Nasa Tom input needed

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
F5/F75/F70/? Nasa Tom input needed
August 02, 2008 02:25AM
Come on Tom do you read the info that is out on the F5 detector? Is it a subpar unit compaired to the F75 and F70? Is the lower freq going to make a difference on say silver coins or is my F75 king of the hill and can do it all.

I am looking for a back up to the F75 I want it fast great in iron trash I want a DD coil but am I missing out on not getting a machine with a lower freq...Had the CZ3D I can out hunt it with my F75 my friends has one he gets all messed up in iron. The CZ3 does lock in on tagets and the F75 will have numbers fly in certin areas. I love to relic when I can but it is a blast to turf hunt from time to time.

WHAT DO YOU THINK>>>>>>>>>>I have some money to spend!

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2008 02:26AM by Lawrenzo.
Re: F5/F75/F70/? Nasa Tom input needed
August 02, 2008 02:47AM
It's a mid-line unit..... intended to compete with mid & upper end detectors; however, Fisher/First Texas would proudly 'tout' it as a "Our deepest coin detector, ever" ........,,,,,,,,, or something to this effect. I believe the F-75 is still the Flagship. You may just simply have to wait to see what other folks report....... BUT......... BE CAREFUL......... because YES-men sales-pushers abound.

Tom
Re: F5/F75/F70/? Nasa Tom input needed
August 02, 2008 09:18AM
with tones at 3 its pretty easy to look for coins in irontrashy areas. u hear a clear beep with coins and low tones with trash.