Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

The Ameri-Teks Are Coming

Posted by skinner 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The Ameri-Teks Are Coming
February 19, 2017 10:05PM
[www.youtube.com] how he take he got one waiting for O.K. FROM Teknetics I HOPE IT T3 IF THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED SORRY

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2017 10:12PM by skinner.
Re: The Ameri-Teks Are Coming
February 19, 2017 10:51PM
Some odd fellows making vids nowadays,lol.
February 19, 2017 10:55PM
Not a T3.
February 19, 2017 11:01PM
detectingMO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not a T3.

OH NO NOT A T3 LOL you never know what david and his team are gonna put out could be something to make peoples head spin,i think im already getting dizzy just thinking about it lol
February 20, 2017 12:42AM
Stupid

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
February 20, 2017 12:57AM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
> Stupid

>grinning smiley<

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2017 01:16AM by skinner.
February 20, 2017 01:21AM
skinner Wrote:
> detectingMO Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Not a T3.
>
>
> OH NO NOT A T3 LOL you never know what david and
> his team are gonna put out could be something to m
> ake peoples head spin,i think im already getting d
> izzy just thinking about it lol

I know what they are. Just trying save you some hopes and dreams.

These are a familar entry to mid range line. Not a waterproof T2 or CZX or Mosca rumored new tech.
February 20, 2017 01:29AM
detectingMO Wrote:
> skinner Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > detectingMO Wrote:
> > ------------------------------------------------
> --
> > -----
> > > Not a T3.
> >
> >
> > OH NO NOT A T3 LOL you never know what david an
> d
> > his team are gonna put out could be something to
> m

> > ake peoples head spin,i think im already getting
> d
> > izzy just thinking about it lol
>
> I know what they are. Just trying save you some h
> opes and dreams.
>
> These are a familar entry to mid range line. Not
> a waterproof T2 or CZX or Mosca rumored new tech.

thanks detectingMO for info waterproof T2 or CZX or Mosca did sound good

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2017 01:31AM by skinner.
February 20, 2017 02:19AM
I agree, stupid video. Tells us absolutely nothing.

EDIT: I suspect these will be nothing more then a Euro-Tek line with American flags on them.....hope I'm wrong, I'd sure like to see First Texas release something awesome this year...but I don't have my hopes up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2017 02:21AM by Cal_cobra.
February 20, 2017 02:33AM
They have dropped the ball and let themselves out of the loop. I think it would be hard to beat the dues and racer and the impact and a lot of the machines coming from other countries. But that is how it goes, those that are on the top for a long time drop to the bottom. Of course they are selling a lot of their older units and making a lot of money but what a let down..

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

February 20, 2017 03:20AM
Lowboy I know you're a die hard Deus and Makro/Nokta user but I don't think I'd trade my Teknetics T2 Classic for any of those machines. My T2 Classic has been a very good machine and it hunts with the best of them at a fraction of the cost. Believe me I have hunted side by side a Deus and a Makro Racer 1&2 and at the end of the day my finds were just as good if not better than my buddies finds.
February 20, 2017 03:38AM
A lot of the time it's the user and their knowledge of their machine

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

February 20, 2017 03:55AM
Yeah you have a point but these guys have been using these machines since they were released. So they have plenty of hours on them. We even compared signals there wasn't one target that they located that my T2 didn't sound off on. And targets I'd locate their's would sound off on. So I think they are pretty evenly matched up on performance. This testing was in very mineralized and iron infested dirt.
February 20, 2017 04:42AM
Most folks don't have thousands of $ to spend on a detector. They need to make sure that the few hundred $ they spend are well spent.

Maybe this will turn out to be a way to help them make sure that they are getting proven technology for the best price?

We will soon see.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2017 01:05PM by lytle78.
February 20, 2017 08:52AM
88junior
Lowboy I know you're a die hard Deus and Makro/Nokta user but I don't think I'd trade my Teknetics T2 Classic for any of those machines. My T2 Classic has been a very good machine and it hunts with the best of them at a fraction of the cost. Believe me I have hunted side by side a Deus and a Makro Racer 1&2 and at the end of the day my finds were just as good if not better than my buddies finds.
I'm not Lowboy, and I'm guaranteed NOT an XP Déus fan. I am a 'fan' of any detector that provides ample functionality and in-the-field performance for me and the types of sites I prefer to hunt. Therefore I am a 'fan' of the Nokta and Makro models I prefer, especially the FORS Relic, CoRe and Impact and the Racer 2 and Gold Racer for special application.

That said, out of all the competitor's models on the market today, I also admire the Teknetics T2 'Classic' which I have owned a couple of and find them especially good in my iron sites with the 5" DD coil. If I were to add any detector back into my arsenal that featured Tone ID and visual TID read-out, it would be another T2 'Classic.' The T2 was my preferred Relic Hunting unit with the 5" coil and complemented my White's MXT All-Pro ... until the Nokta FORS CoRe got in my hands two years ago January. Overall, hunting old ghost towns and CCW camps side-by-side and checking located targets before recovery, the CoRe edged the T2 'Classic' out for me mainly because I preferred the audio with my impaired hearing; felt the standard coil was more durable feeling; and had tighter TID numeric lock-on with the CoRe than the T2 with the standard coils, especially on mid-depth and deeper targets.

With their smaller coils the T2 'Classic' was very close, and in my opinion they are both about equal competition. Now, I do give the FORS Relic a nod for better all-purpose performance over the T2 'Classic' and most others for a few reasons. The 19 kHz operation has an 'edge' in some ferrous-challenged sites; it has both Iron Audio Volume and Tone Break; and a couple of extra search modes, to include 'DEEP' which does add some benefits in open areas with less shallower masking trash. The Relic and CoRe are essentially tied for top performer in my current detector arsenal.

Yes, I am biased towards the Nokta and Makro and Tesoro models in my personal arsenal, but definitely don't put down a T2 'Classic' user because I know these models are all top-end performers, and I happen to like that T2 model as well.

Like most avid detectorists I am interested in any new-to-the-market detector from a major manufacturer, especially if it is in the mid-priced to upper-end of the product range. There are, and recently have been, many lower-end detectors introduced from many detector makers that just seem to fall short of quality, features or performance, at least for me. I don't see any new and exciting product from White's, or even Garrett for that matter, that might offer modes and features of the Relic or Impact that can rival their MSRP price point. I'm wondering what FTP might offer us in a really competitive model to go up against some of the better models out there today, like my Relic and Impact.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells Trading Post
Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
monte@ahrps.org ... or ... monte@stinkwaterwells.com
503-481-8147
Fisher-1, Makro-1, Minelab-1, Nokta-1, Tesoro-2, White's-1
Garrett MS-3 -- Killer B's 'Hornet' & 'Wasp'
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand. Models are chosen based on search site conditions.
*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2017 09:03AM by Monte.
February 20, 2017 11:41AM
in my ground i cant see that the new machines doing any more than my t2 or tejon can do ,but i know that the ground quality has alot to do with it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2017 11:43AM by skinner.
February 20, 2017 03:13PM
88junior Wrote:
> Yeah you have a point but these guys have been usi
> ng these machines since they were released. So the
> y have plenty of hours on them. We even compared s
> ignals there wasn't one target that they located t
> hat my T2 didn't sound off on. And targets I'd loc
> ate their's would sound off on. So I think they ar
> e pretty evenly matched up on performance. This te
> sting was in very mineralized and iron infested d
> irt.

at THAT site, maybe at other sites/countries, etc there 'may or may not' be a benefit to the other machines, so many variables, so little time...

I agree with you, T2 classic is killer for the price!