Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

just bought a cz 3d.. serial 1021 and after 20 minutes

Posted by sonny(IN) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
just bought a cz 3d.. serial 1021 and after 20 minutes
October 07, 2008 02:36AM
found a 42 dime in a place that we have hunted hard. Now, not to say I could not have found it with my f-75 but I was to lazy to go back to my truck to get my 75 and double check the signal. I think that is the ONLY way to compare detectors. Compare signals, then dig to see which one gave best info. I am thinking seriously about the E trac,but I have never used the explorer series. any thoughts would be appreciated...
Re: just bought a cz 3d.. serial 1021 and after 20 minutes
October 10, 2008 02:12PM
Sonny only know you by name and don't know your physical makeup or ability to learn an Explorer..Without a mentor explorer does have a learning period some never master and gosh its a heavy poor ergonomics expensive unit that really works especially for silver. Having gone that route stick with the CZ3D as it will serve you well...Fortunately I learned an Explorer quick and well as many of my friends have them and their help and my experience made the learning period short at best but just too darn heavy and slow for me to lug around..