Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

cz 3d pennies

Posted by canadotha 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
cz 3d pennies
November 02, 2008 11:32PM
I LIKE THIS MACHINE BUT I KEEP FINDING PENNIES. I JUST GOT THE CZ 3D AND I AM TRYING TO LEARN THIS MACHINE. ARE THE OLDER CZ 3D'S BETTER? I LIKE THE OLDER COINS ARE THERE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHERE I SHOULD SET THE SETTINGS? PLEASE EXPAIN WHAT YOU DO TO GET GET A GOOD GROUND BALANCE. I KNOW THIS IS ALOT OF QUESTIONS, BUT PLEASE TRY TO ANSWER. THANKS ALOT TERRY
Re: cz 3d pennies
November 03, 2008 01:25AM
It seems that you are new to detecting or new to the CZ3D. Find a good clean area and ground balance. The meter will read zinc and copper differently. but you neer know what you will find with the penny reading so you may want to dig it if you are in an old area.

Sometimes the small coil is better my friend can almost keep up with my F75 if we are not in an area with iron, if so he fades away. You have to learn the machine I really like mine but out grew it and now have the F75 and love it. It is so fast and deep and does so great in iron and trash.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: cz 3d pennies
November 03, 2008 10:20AM
If you go to 'Salt' mode (vs. 'Enhanced')..... the new zinc pennies will ID as "Zn Penny". Keep in mind, whilst in 'Salt' mode...... you run the risk of missing many 'older' desirable coins,,,,, reported in many threads on this forum. Also........... It is very common to find a lot of pennies whilst detecting (regardless of detector brand).