Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New DIGGING CALIF VIDEO

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New DIGGING CALIF VIDEO
December 01, 2008 04:32PM
Hit the old camp from the 1830s and had a good time with my friends and found some nice relics with the F75

[www.youtube.com]

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: New DIGGING CALIF VIDEO
December 02, 2008 01:59AM
The button with a 'D' in the middle of the eagle is a "Dragoon" button .... most probably from approx 1836. Be careful with these buttons..... as most of them are quite valuable. I'd pound that site till all non-ferrous targets were recovered. Good video. What was the date on that large cent?
December 02, 2008 04:28PM
There was no large cent it was a V nickel. I have to admit the F75 is a great machine but boy you have to work your **** off to find the good stuff. Slow and easy I covered very little ground but did get some nice stuff.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
December 05, 2008 11:37PM
You did it again Lawrenzo...I feel it was your best video yet, very interesting but even more, the video/editing was fantastic...and hats off to your finds!

-Mike
December 22, 2008 06:32AM
Coming soon to an IMAX theater near you...?? hehe
I agree you are getting pretty darn good with the videos. Nice finds. Always fun to watch. Now if the rain would let up for a day or two while I am on vacation.
I got a little Canon FS100 video camera for my present to myself. That reminds me I have to load the software up.
December 26, 2008 06:51AM
...thanks for sharing Lawrenzo, I am really digging
those videos of yours ,-so keep up the good work.
all the best for the year to come
trond

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2008 06:57AM by trond.