Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Got my AT Pro back from Garrett and......

Posted by wjs 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Got my AT Pro back from Garrett and......
March 05, 2011 09:08PM
They're not stupid people ......My guess is that they knew there was a problem ( again , this is a guess, and not a fact ) ( they never showed the AT Pro in action in the early movies ) and relied on their client base to understand that this was normal operation for this detector ....It almost worked !!.... Most folks defended the fact that this was normal and the kicker was that they were fiinding targets deeper than with previous machines , so they believed it all the more ....Some people are just plain stubborn , and they know better, and they just won't shut up until they get results !!..... ..... But you didn't hear that from me !!!......smiling smiley .....Jim

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2011 09:16PM by synthnut.
March 06, 2011 12:42PM
The bottom line is: it (might) be fixed...................and if so.....................it might very well be a world-contender. ((( I have not tested a 'fixed' one yet ))).
March 06, 2011 07:32PM
Tom,
Keith Southern has an extra AT Pro he said he woud send down to you for a review ......Jim
March 07, 2011 02:14AM
That would be fine.
March 07, 2011 04:24PM
Lets get Tom going on this Keith we need some honest news..

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
March 08, 2011 12:03AM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lets get Tom going on this Keith we need some
> honest news..
We're getting some honest news Lawrenzo--but we need some MORE honest news!! (we knew what you meant) grin--------Get 'er boxed up Keith---Tom's awaitin! laf -----------Del
March 08, 2011 12:15AM
Thanks for the clarification Del ..... I was beginning to think that the news that I told was nothing but lies !!........I feel so used !!!!.......... Nothing but chopped Liver !!!........... ( Just Kidding !! ) .......smiling smiley
March 08, 2011 01:26AM
synthnut Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for the clarification Del ..... I was
> beginning to think that the news that I told was
> nothing but lies !!........I feel so used
> !!!!.......... Nothing but chopped Liver
> !!!........... ( Just Kidding !! ) .......smiling smiley

ha ha ha ---I LIKE YOU JIM!!!!!!----Gotta get some humor in a serious world!!! grin