Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Depth Devil signal amps. www.depthdevil.com

Posted by treasurehunter747 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Depth Devil signal amps. www.depthdevil.com
April 10, 2017 06:22PM
hi folks. havent been around for a bit but working on audio products for detectors. i have new updated versions of my signal amps available if anyone would like one. these do work and the feedback i have on the forums from these are available if anyone would like to see. i have other products to help better determine your target coming in the near future future, I do have one vdi module that will work on any vlf that has discrimination and in turn will show the likely target such as quarter dime etc just like a regular metal detector screen. if you have an older vlf you have always wanted a visual target id screen on then now is your chance. it works great. i can send pics if needed. check out my website and if you purchase a depth devil from my site please mention you saw the info here on Dankowski forums and i will donate 10% of each one sold to Dankowski site. Great site and as always a polite and educational site. thanks guys and ladies.
Re: Depth Devil signal amps. www.depthdevil.com
April 10, 2017 06:49PM
Here's my signal amps..

Old though..dug them out of storage ..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
Re: Depth Devil signal amps. www.depthdevil.com
April 10, 2017 07:11PM
Do they work on Mono and Stereo machines?

SandMan