Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

10,000,00 Question...Tom

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
10,000,00 Question...Tom
September 13, 2009 06:19AM
Faster code? OK this new F75 is not the new flagship or the next generation but faster and deeper do you think that will make it see through or around iron better? And deeper is that going to ID better? Better VDI better lock. More EMI less EMI or if you fix that will you lose something? I know we won't know till it is tested but I think that Fisher may have a hard time selling mass numbers til we get this unit tested and the best one to do it is you Tom.

Can they make this an upgrade to the F75 we own and if so I would think they would be hit by a large number of us that would rather spend our money that way then buy a new machine.

And if this machine lives up to being a better mouse trap I am sure the next Flagship will have this and even more....so we can only guess and read the reports that will come in but it is limited I am sure it will be released again maybe minus the 5 inch coil but how about a larger coil or a mid sized DD?

You have had to have some info on this before they announced it maybe even some advice that you gave fisher. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: 10,000,00 Question...Tom
September 13, 2009 07:07AM
I would still like to see a 10"x5" DD for the F75, the stock coil is a nightmare in wheat and oilseed rape stubble.
Re: 10,000,00 Question...Tom
September 13, 2009 11:14AM
Dino i am with you a 10 x 5 DD is just about prefect in size

I also wonder if FT can and upgrade old F75 and T2 for a price of course

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2009 12:31PM by gman.