Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

5"DD coil on F-75 opens the FLOOD GATE

Posted by Indiana Heath 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
5"DD coil on F-75 opens the FLOOD GATE
August 31, 2009 02:34AM
Went to spot had not hunted for over a year since I had pounded it for 2 years. The 5 in coil on the F-75 sounded off so much in that spot that I had to build a sifter. So far in a very small area I have made over 150 good recoveries of intact pieces, let alone the numerous partial items and ferrous objects...most about 7-10 inches deep in debris of cinder blocks, metal scraps, glass, shards, etc. With the sifter the results were stunning to say the least. The sifter was invaluable in that small concentrated area. Made several nice recoveries that were non-metallic. I was impressed with the small coil. The SunRay pinpointer on it was also very helpful in locating pieces in the big hole that was being sifted. I would never have guessed that I had left so many targets in that area. I have been so busy sifting lately that I had not been able to get back on to post results.
Re: 5"DD coil on F-75 opens the FLOOD GATE
August 31, 2009 03:19AM
I took my five inch out with the F75 and hit a hard area that dates back to the 1880 must have been hit hard for years. I found nothing that the 11 inch coil I used several times before had cleaned the area out.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2009 06:27AM by Lawrenzo.
August 31, 2009 11:34PM
Brad,

This is the PAINFUL TRUTH about just how bad masking is. I'm glad that you are SO busy with recovering.....that you don't have time to make any posts! d-tecting is more important than e-tecting.
September 14, 2009 03:03PM
Yep I actually banged out some pretty small gold nuggets with the small coil on my 75 last July...Geo