Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New LTD VIDEO

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New LTD VIDEO
October 25, 2009 03:37PM
[www.youtube.com]

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: New LTD VIDEO
October 28, 2009 03:19AM
What kind of improved depth are you getting with this new unit? Looks like everything in your video was relatively moderate depths. Just curious.
October 28, 2009 05:12AM
Well my depth was about 7 inches and in Calif that is real good I hardly dig that but most of my targets were at 7 so I am not claiming a huge depth difference but for the kind of ground we have in the gold country it is better then I have done in the three years of detecting with the old F75

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

October 28, 2009 11:26PM
good video.. gotta love them buttons. What was found at 1.44 in the video?
October 29, 2009 02:48AM
it was a relic of some kind not really sure

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

October 29, 2009 03:45AM
So, your saying a depth increase is limited but the report of the targets near the bottom of the detected scale is increased/improved in "iffy" soil conditions.
October 29, 2009 03:37PM
For me the air gap is increased and some iffy targets maybe masked are more prone to be hard in BP mode.

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

October 31, 2009 07:32AM
Interesting. And yes, the air-gap forgiveness is a very desirable function as many areas we hunt have tall grass, corn, lumpy soil etc......
November 01, 2009 02:11AM
great vid...