Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

update on the LTD

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
update on the LTD
November 02, 2009 04:22AM
Went hunting again to a hunted out spot with the LTD and found it to be quite. I was hunting with a DISC of 0 and I can't to that with the F75. I did have my sens turned down to 62 but this is the first time I could hunt like this.

I did notice a bit more depth maybe about an inch but I did notice my holes were deeper.

We had a bad storm almost two weeks ago and the LTD was crazy even after the storm and the ground drying it was hard to detect. But now that things have dried out the LTD does work the way I had hoped.

The air gap is great I got about 4-5 inches on a clad dime with the DE mode the target became all broken at about 2 inches and was lost 3-5 inches. I wonder if Fisher is going to come out with the LTD so the rest of you that didn't get one can get one?

You would think that would happen in the next few weeks...The new gold machine looks like it could be great for rings..

Anyway a new hunt next weekend and maybe a new video...

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2009 04:22AM by Lawrenzo.