Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

toms new video

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
toms new video
January 02, 2010 04:14PM
I just watched your last video that I got a few years ago..if you were to do another one I would like to see you finding targets in a different area. Where the soil is different from where you live, I would like to see the difference in mono and two tone and four tone. I think you should split your video into beach hunting something I never do but others do and relic hunting where you have some old homesteads...in beach hunting you can cover how to find rings and earings and finds like that..maybe fisher will let you use their new gold machine and you can show us how to use it at parks or for relic hunting.

I don't think many of us care if you do a full on production or just do it yourself or have a friend hold the camera and then edit it. My videos are Youtube 10 minutes videos but I do edit a lot out because of the time Youtube gives you.

I think we would all pay the same no matter how you did the video so money is not the a problem for most of us to see you in action again. You may think of doing it yourself or with a friend. I would pay twenty bucks for anything you did...just my thoughts

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2010 03:24AM by Lawrenzo.
I'd like to see one too.
January 02, 2010 04:26PM
I'd like to see one too.
Re: I'd like to see one too.
January 03, 2010 01:27AM
Its been 'in the works' for a couple of years now.
January 03, 2010 05:58AM
happy new year tom!
i agree!..happy to hear you have another one coming along!

(h.h!)
j.t.
January 03, 2010 09:04AM
Slow process, but should be very good.
January 03, 2010 03:20PM
Yesterday was the perfect snow day to break out Toms vid
Thanks Tom
January 04, 2010 11:39PM
You're welcome. Will try harder/better on the next one.
Re: toms new video
January 05, 2010 12:52AM
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD to the next video.
Will be tuff to top (the last video) but I am sure looking forward to seeing the next one!

Many-Many Thanks
Peter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2010 10:21PM by SilverPeter.
January 26, 2010 02:15AM
Hi,, If this video is anything like the articles written by Tom over the years then it should be a two thumbs up,,must have video!! I would have to say that I do agree with most of Toms philosophy and ideas.. I am currently in my transitional stage between the old and new methods and ideas of detecting....I am thinking really hard about getting a CZ3D to try out....In closing I would have to say that the video is unequivocally a definite no brainer and I will with out a doubt or hesitation be getting the video....JJ
January 26, 2010 02:20AM
JJ,

Let me know your thoughts on the video.......and don't be affraid to criticize.......with a critical-eye....as I & video crew are putting another DVD together.
January 26, 2010 06:02AM
money well spent!..

j.t.