Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FISHER F75 LTD

Posted by tmanly 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
FISHER F75 LTD
May 08, 2010 01:10AM
I always read as much as I can before any purchase. This being the case also. I purchased the Omega 8000 and love it. But now I am looking for a second detector. In July the new black Fisher f75 LTD will be released for sale. Does anyone here own this unit? If so what are the pros and cons. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Re: FISHER F75 LTD
May 08, 2010 09:10AM
Not to my knowledge.
May 08, 2010 11:37AM
tmanly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I always read as much as I can before any
> purchase. This being the case also. I purchased
> the Omega 8000 and love it. But now I am looking
> for a second detector. In July the new black
> Fisher f75 LTD will be released for sale. Does
> anyone here own this unit? If so what are the pros
> and cons. Thanks for any help you can give me.

I doubt the new black LTD will be here in July. The new gold machine was to be out in early April and now it's May, still not out. Assuming the track record I don't look for the LTD until after July 30. Now we must keep in mind, Fisher will not release a half way ready machine, so that's a good thing.
May 08, 2010 02:29PM
The new Black LTD is said to be the same as the cammo ones that came out last year.
First Texas needs to work on there release dates on products .
I am on a LTD buy list but the waiting game is getting old.
May 08, 2010 03:15PM
Does anyone on this forum own the LTD? You have to be joking.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 08, 2010 07:06PM
Guess no one has the Camo machine, I will continue to research it as much as I can till the new unit is available. Thanks for the responses.
May 09, 2010 12:50AM
Same here.
May 09, 2010 02:02AM
Of course I have the camo unit LTD one of the first.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
My opinion
May 09, 2010 03:23AM
My opinion is that the LTD is great!!! There are other great machines out there. I had the downunder machine but it had too many adjustments for me. I had a 1266X my first detector, was hard for me to use with my bad hearing. My next was F75, I saved a CSA belt buckle, a 1829 Andrew Jackson Presidental button, and many other wonderful items usually with the 6 inch coil. I also have a F70 and Omega 8. The LTD provides exceptional distinctions between targets. The response in sound is sharper, more like running a F75 in JE mode without the additional chatter of JE. The LTD is a little quieter than the F75 but still talkative. Kind of like having a little dog that talks to you. I was considering a V3, but then thought why, I am happy with the LTD and really don't want all the adjustments. I am not saying the downunder or the V3 are inferior just not my cup of tea. They might even be deeper but I have found some deep silver dimes missed for many years. What I have learned in four years is that location is the most important factor.

HH
Fred
Re: My opinion
May 09, 2010 12:08PM
Knowing 'when' and 'where' to hunt is more important than the best detector in the world.
Re: My opinion
May 09, 2010 05:17PM
Yep ask Gary Williams and the other old timers. The other variable is having access to those spots. These high sensitivity/separation machines are "gleaners" finding what all the others missed in my area of Civil War relics. Still plenty in the ground and sometimes you just need to dig.

[www.hanoverbrass.com]

[bombsinthebasement.blogspot.com]