Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Joined the CZ-3D club

Posted by JeffNS 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Joined the CZ-3D club
July 08, 2010 08:42PM
Hello to everybody from Nova Scotia. Just started this awesome hobby this year and have been having a great time. Just purchased a CZ-3D...serial number #1021... Hasn't arrived yet but should be here sometime next week. I ordered Tom's DVD and I can't wait to view it and use the CZ-3D in the field for the first time.

I hunt alot of parks and some of them are fairly trashy so will probably use the 5" coil that Therover was kind enough to throw into the deal as a bonus. I understand that I may have to hunt in Salt mode in some very trashy areas but that's fine with me. I think I'm really going to enjoy the CZ3D alot.

Everybody here has provided a wealth of information...including the guru himself....and I look forward to learning all that I can about this machine and the hobby in general.

Cheers
Re: Joined the CZ-3D club
July 09, 2010 02:44AM
Jeff,

I DO recommend watching the DVD FIRST!!!!!!.......before using the CZ-3D. It'll shorten the learning curve quite a bit.............to the point of 'enjoying' the 3D and the hobby EARLIER; subsequently, a greater appreciation/love for this wonderful hobby.
July 09, 2010 05:34PM
Tom,

No chance of me not enjoying the hobby....I'm addicited. Just wish a had more time to devote to it. If the CZ-3D arrives ahead of the DVD there's absolutely zero chance I"ll be able to wait to get out and play with it a bit. :-) Now be honest...could you? lol

Rest assured when the DVD does arrive I'll play it over and over and over. I've committed myself to learning the CZ-3D. I'll do my best to do ya proud with it.
July 10, 2010 01:46AM
you'll like it my friend, you'll like it!
Good luck...........see ya yardhunter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2010 01:47AM by yardhunter.