Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Today my 3D was a Clad Killer

Posted by ShovelNose 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Today my 3D was a Clad Killer
August 21, 2010 03:51AM
Area(OK a really big Park) making it tough on keeping GB in enhanced so got it best I could and fliped to salt. Area floods and has twice just this week from flash floods. Grass is still really green and has roots like 16 ga. wire. Tough and deep. Shout out to the Park and Rec guys in my county with limited funds still keep the parks GOING ON. Hunted past Sun. w/3D and Tesoro Silver before flooding. Lots of goodies. Today I used 8 and 5" coils on 3D in open area with cut but TALL grass and the arms are talking! Belt mounting the box saved my arms. I can go from right to left arm because the rod and coil are so lite, though not being a lefty("not that there is anything wrong with that") I can still swing. Really cant beat the 8" coil on the 3D for land use. 18 Quarters, 26 dimes, 7 NICKELS and too many pennies. I dug 1 in 4 ZN's just to verify after 25 pennies. ID is on it. Also a couple of quarter size tokens but they feel like a coin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2010 04:23AM by ShovelNose.