Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I used new F75 LTD on a hunted out Dragoon Camp

Posted by kcsteve 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I used new F75 LTD on a hunted out Dragoon Camp
September 16, 2010 12:23AM
Found an additional 30 non ferrous hits in a hunted out Dragoon Camp. Hope you enjoy the video!

[www.youtube.com]
Re: I used new F75 LTD on a hunted out Dragoon Camp
September 16, 2010 01:23AM
A critical lesson in just exactly WHY depth is so important!!!! As your learning curve goes up with the F75......you will be able to go BACK to this exact same spot.....pull more deep targets......and think that you never detected the area.

Nice finds.
Nice finds Steve!!
September 17, 2010 12:15AM
I believe in time you will find that the higher you run the sensitivity the more you will see surface!!!..What was your sens on ...My T-2 would really open a spot up when running 99 sens..it was like you back off 99 and it was noisy but at 99 the noise would become another type noise and once you became accustomed to it and kept the coil moving you could shag some targets ( either masked or to deep) out of reach of conventional detector's!!

these First Texas machines are cutting edge technology...

I like those D buttons....That lead piece are you sure it"s a carve and not an imprint of another device...Looks like on one side he was trying to cut it out after he made an impression..Maybe he was making some sort of emblem. I know it Civil war sites the soldiers would mold pieces from an original and then use them for there own..( say there buddy had a device they liked well they would cast it from his then make a few for the company )

Just a thought and I may be well off base..But it is neat.

Keith Southern