Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

A big thanks.........

Posted by Chris Woods 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
A big thanks.........
September 28, 2010 01:13AM
to all of you who post here and especially to Tom for hosting the forum.

I had to quit swinging a detector a few years ago due to a pinched nerve in my neck. At that time I had an Explorer SE, a DFX and an F75. I sold them all when it got to where I couldn't swing them anymore.
I am just recovering from surgery to fix the pinched nerve thing and bought a new F75 LTD. Chomping a the bit to get started again, I began scouring the net for information that I might have forgotten or maybe never knew. I'll admit that my past experience on other forums made me a bit apprehensive about what I would find.

Needless to say, this forum has proven to be a "Treasure Trove" of great information without the politics or bickering which is all too often prominent on other forums.

Tom, I ordered your Inland Coin and Relic Hunting DVD today and have already received an email indicating that it has shipped. I commend you on such great service.

Anyway, I just thought I would introduce myself and say thanks.

Chris
Re: A big thanks.........
September 29, 2010 12:44AM
Chris,

You are welcome. And feel free to post-away....with any question.....or to educate us! And good OR bad can be posted here......as long as it is painfully honest.