Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Would I ?

Posted by ozzie 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Would I ?
October 28, 2010 11:28PM
Tom, would I be disappointed if I buy a serial # 1021 cz3d (never used) after detecting years with a standard f-75. I'm in southeastern Pa, the soil is not too bad. 99% of the time I hunt for old coins, clad dosen't interest me. I am used to the speed and separation of the f-75 and fear something less will be waist of time & money. What are your thoughts? I would like other opinions also please,

Thanks.
I'm not Tom but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...
October 29, 2010 02:41PM
Tom has said in the past that the 4H tones on the F75 are the same as the ones for the "old coins" (or whatever they call it) on the CZ3D. I was considering the same thing once and got the impression that the CZ3D will not do anything that the F75 wont do... and the F75 is FAST. One thing I like about the LTD is that I can swing it a little slower in BP without giving up depth or TID ability. FTP said re the T2/F75 that the faster you swing the deeper it goes... so I like BP, swinging fast can get tiring after a while.

I know at least one person who prefers the T2 fod coin hunting. I have both and they both work very well but it takes some time before you learn to remember which TID numbers go with each machine.

Anyway... I think if you use 4H tones on the F75 you wont gain anything by getting a 3D... but I could be wrong so..

Julien
Re: Would I ?
October 29, 2010 03:17PM
I had a cz3 and for parks and schools it is great but for relic hunting it is a lot slower then the LTD and has a real hard time with iron and masking.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
October 29, 2010 09:26PM
CZ-3D is substantially less fatiguing than F75...........but you can tame the F75. This is a hard call/decision; yet, I would give the edge to the F75 ...... especially if you are up-to-speed on its language. In trashy sites; the F75 takes a substantial lead.
October 29, 2010 10:24PM
Thanks guys. I kinda new yas were going to say that. I'll have to get that pretty little CZ out of my head.