Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

PUBLIC DISPLAY

Posted by NASA-Tom 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
PUBLIC DISPLAY
November 10, 2010 11:40AM
On the front/home-page of this forum is a new article titled Ft. Meade, FL. It contains 27 zoom-capable high resolution photos and according article on a archeological site excavation project that I have been performing...for the past 2 years. The display case is now officially on display in the Sun Trust Bank in the center of the main lobby.....in downtown Ft. Meade, Florida. The bank was chosen.....due to high security protection and... it is also a part of the historical society. For those of whom are interested.....and are passing through Florida, feel free to stop by.
Re: PUBLIC DISPLAY.../. PUTER
November 10, 2010 01:57PM
One would not even have to drive to Florida to see this

U have done a GREAT job with this presentation here.

Appears to have been quite a project with a great ending

Thanks for sharing on here...........gold coin..........maybe one day
Tri
Re: PUBLIC DISPLAY
November 10, 2010 03:17PM
Sir, you have a passion that may very well lead you into greater fame and fortune than what you already have. I have to ask the question, who funded this expedition? If you did this out of the goodness of your heart, I bet the lines of passion and work were blurred. After reading your scientific results I can almost hear the phone ringing from the folks at the History Channel, Discovery Channel, National Geographic, etc.
Most certainly, police detectives worldwide could benefit from your forensic, (just the facts, mam) style.
Was any of the excavation video taped ??
November 10, 2010 05:20PM
Fantastic information. Hard work and countless hours really paid off you.
November 11, 2010 01:55AM
Funded by me. Yes, burning passion. Nothing filmed as of yet. Getting ready to commence winter archaeological hunting again. ((( Summer is beach hunting only... as inland grass is too tall/thick/fat/tropical......and coil can not come close to ground ))).

Has anyone used the 'zoom' feature on your computer.......on any of these high-resolution photos? Did it work?
November 11, 2010 02:47AM
A great passion you have for this hobby keep up the great work

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
November 11, 2010 02:52AM
After zooming in on your finds and seeing your video I can now put the two together. Some great history there great job what you are able to do for the hobby and the town and rewriting history.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
November 11, 2010 03:00AM
very nice tom!!!! thank you for your passion and dedication.
November 11, 2010 01:02PM
As my kids would say... s w e e t ! I would say ...WOAH ! Wife would say....Sooo Cool !
If that were my property, where the possible cannon is,, I would have let you dig it without a thought. The area could be backfilled without any trace of excavation. We do it all the time fixing foundation problems. If there are utilities in the ground, the property owner can call in a dig notification (free to the home owner here in PA). The utility companies send someone out to mark off the underground lines with marking paint and if the dig site is close to any markings, the hole is dug gingerly by hand. Lot of work, but a cannon !! I wouldn't be able to get it out of my mind, knowing it's there.

Nice Job Tom !
November 11, 2010 09:13PM
As I continue archaeological research......if I do dig a cannon there...........I'll post it here.