Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

T O M

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
T O M
December 03, 2010 04:36AM
You did a great review on the G2...how about the AT PRO so I can get some sleep and keep hunting with my LTD and G2 and wait for the next detector to come out by fisher maybe a new flagship? How come they can't find a way to tell a pulltab from a gold ring. It must all come down to money...but boy if they could think and afford to think outside the box that would be so cool...

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: T O M
December 03, 2010 05:02AM
look for an "improved" omega come spring time!
got a "good" feelin"

(h.h!)
j.t.
December 04, 2010 01:01AM
I too am waiting on the "next" one.....I hope Tom has some input on the AT Pro.........one post from Tom may be the decision maker for a lot of people. If Teknetics has something new coming, I for one hope the "tease" soon starts so I don't blow this years detector budget then have regrets later.
Winter has come to PA and all I can do is research, study and dream for the next 3 or 4 months so I hope Tom starts filling these pages with new articles, tests and reviews to help me beat the winter blues...........LOL!!!

Dave
December 04, 2010 02:56PM
The good thing about living in Florida is; I do ALL of my inland 'dirt' hunting in the winter time. Relic season is now officially open. Grass is just starting to die down. In the summer.....in Florida........grass & root structure is fat/thick/tall/swollen........rendering a coil useless. I would like to see a few sub-40 degree days....to expedite lowering grass height.

Yes, I might have a chance to test a AT Pro.....and ...... once again ...... with full thorough/comprehensive resolution. Life is too short......and I certainly need to know which 'current technological advancement' will "most efficiently" use time....to my advantage.....each and every time I go hunting.