Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Here's the video of the Stable At-Pro

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Here's the video of the Stable At-Pro
February 12, 2011 01:32AM
As you can see it is crazy stable...I actually hunted a briar patch today and it was full of vine's and stalk's and it was crazy quite...and did manage a couple of Civil war find's...

Still not sure what they did and I had my doubt's that they would silence it but they did....

[www.youtube.com]

Keith Southern
Re: Here's the video of the Stable At-Pro
February 12, 2011 02:08AM
Nice video.

Thanks for posting!
February 12, 2011 03:09AM
Very nice video.....and VERY nice performance. Your specific AT Pro certainly looks 'corrected'.....and is the apotheosis of how the AT Pro SHOULD function. Now.......I wonder about air-gap vs no air-gap in-the-ground ID.

I TOO.....don't care if Garrett admits/does not admit....to a correction; only that....it HAS been addressed.......and is ready for 'launch'!
February 12, 2011 03:34AM
Kewl info. Keith

Thanks for posting....I think i will return mine on monday
February 12, 2011 03:50AM
hUMM I am not sure other then depth if I want to part with my equipment the G2 is still my best machine..I would rather wait to see what Tek and Fisher come out with, I have a lot of trust in these compaines. Ahhh I will stick with my LTD and G2 and keep the 8000 as a backup...and wait.

Great video I never would of thought of the yard stick being that way but I like it...

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
February 12, 2011 03:42PM
Great Video Keith! Thanks for posting!