Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

It's funny reading all the stuff

Posted by Caretaker 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
It's funny reading all the stuff
February 14, 2011 11:32PM
I've been using a XLT for over 8 years now, this machine has found some remarkable stuff, I have learned it well, but over the 8 years it would not balanced right and it would make a lot of noise when I hunted. I just thought it was bad ground, but even when it was this way , I dug some nice stuff, so I learned to put up with it. Because of my schedule,I take care of my daughter, I get to hunt when I can for a couple hours, and have never hunted with anybody, so I never knew what was normal, what I found out about my machine was where the wire going into the coil was compromise and it would do everything you guys said the AT Pro does, I bought a new coil and all my problems went away, I wonder how many other hunters know what is normal
Re: It's funny reading all the stuff
February 14, 2011 11:46PM
I wonder how many other hunters know what is normal?

A great question...
February 14, 2011 11:53PM
All the ones that read this forum.!!!
February 15, 2011 01:52AM
That is what forums are for to ask questions

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
February 15, 2011 02:40AM
Having tested dozens of CZ's (and dozens of F75's & T2's)............is what it took me .... to determine (and feel comfortable) ..... with: "what" is to be considered 'normal'. Same goes for many other units/models.