Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

So Tom with the AT Pro coil problem fixed

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
So Tom with the AT Pro coil problem fixed
February 16, 2011 03:33AM
Have you retested it? I have read some of Keith's posts and you said in one of your posts if they fixed the coil problem the machine should be retested. Can't a dealer send Tom a working unit with the coil fixed???

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: So Tom with the AT Pro coil problem fixed
February 16, 2011 12:18PM
LowBoY,
I know that if I had a detector company , and I wanted to promote my NEW Detector , there would be a small handful of guys ( Tom would be in that list ) that I would send my machine to for them to test and would allow them to keep it for an HONEST review !!..... If my machine was all that and a bag of chips, I would have nothing to worry about !!....... The reason I would not send it to only one person is the fact that everyone would think that this "one guy" was on my payroll ..... Anytime you see someone reviewing a product you hear " Sure he's gonna give it a good review , he's on Fishers payroll " .......Keep it real !!..... I'm sure you remember when Tom spoke of the AT Pro's coil situaton in the infancy of the products release ......Every Garrett lover threw rocks at Tom because they could not handle the machine of their dreams being honesty reviewed ...... He was bad mouthed from one end to the other ...... The funny part was that he really in my estimation had a pretty darn fair review of the AT Pro ....It was actually what brought me over the edge and made me buy one, yet the Garrett lovers continued to throw rocks at him !!..... I have 3 ML machines and theres things I don't like about all of them ..... There is something I don't like about EVERY machine , but there is more that I do like about the machine or I wouldn't own it ..... Jim
Re: So Tom with the AT Pro coil problem fixed
February 17, 2011 02:12AM
If I received a new AT Pro; yes, I would most definately test it........above board......in total honesty.......with a full definitive analysis.......as I have always done.