Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

WELL GUYS..........

Posted by D&P-OR 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
WELL GUYS..........
February 26, 2011 04:16PM
That's the new coil FT is coming out with that I posted about some time back.----When I posted, they told us about two weeks---it took considerably longer than that---but----here it is.------I was also told that it would just be for the T2 but they got one for the F-75 as well.-----Kind of expensive--listed at $249----and kind of heavy (compared to the 11" DD biaxial stock coil).----Listed weight on it is 2 lbs. (32 oz.) and my scales weighs the 11" stock coil out at 17 oz.-----------Del
Re: WELL GUYS..........
February 26, 2011 04:23PM
Wow a bit of a porker .
I dont have a problem with the price as long
as it has a fair gain over stock coil.
February 26, 2011 04:28PM
The E Trac is 4.8 Lbs stock
F75 3.5 Lbs stock so it will still be a few OZ lighter with the Big Boy on there.
February 26, 2011 05:04PM
Thanks for the Info!....
February 26, 2011 08:23PM
Hope you find really neat stuff. And do let us know how it performs. All that technical stuff we crave so much.......smiling smiley
February 26, 2011 08:50PM
TerraDigger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hope you find really neat stuff. And do let us
> know how it performs. All that technical stuff we
> crave so much.......smiling smiley
I don't have one---they are on pre-order status & I haven't ordered one.----Just seen a picture & a little info on them.----It's a white coil, comes with coil cover & looks pretty well built (although a bit heavy).-----Should be a deep "mamma".----------Del