Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

At video from the Vice Pres

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
At video from the Vice Pres
March 11, 2011 02:46AM
Now how come he didn't admit they have a lot of problems or how come he didn't address the problems....Made in America makes me sad to see how far we have dropped with in qualty...just my thoughts..

[www.treasurehuntingtv.com]

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: At video from the Vice Pres
March 11, 2011 07:57AM
It depends on the company and what standards they set for themselves. I just bought an Occidental Leather mason’s bag and it makes me proud of the Made in America Label. It’s bullet proof, well designed and every single component is of the highest quality. I’m willing, as are many, to spend more for higher quality and I go out of my way to buy American. But, so long as there are people who are willing to accept cheesy products, there will be companies ready to provide goods made to a lower standard. I’ve never understood how anyone can think that they are saving money by buying a cheap product that will have a shorter useful life.
March 11, 2011 11:10AM
I can't afford to buy cheap products.

Now that the economy is global, more than ever due to communication (internet), delivery etc,, there is an averaging out of almost everything, labor, material, products, life style, wages, ideas, competition, you name it. Mankind is slowley leveling out. It appeares the powers to be (who ever they are) want it and are steering it that way. America is being knocked down peg by pegg, strategically. It seems like it's happening from within. What's our future? Most of us have a bad gut feeling.
Man can not rule man, too many inherent things get in the way. Our founding fathers had the best layout so far...what the hell happened!!!?
March 11, 2011 01:15PM
A Ukrainian video showing a Garrett Ace 250 being made.
[www.youtube.com]
March 11, 2011 01:55PM
Just another vague Garrett video that told us NOTHING !!........ If they are listening to customers like was said in the video , let's see if they make the coil ,and headphone , cables longer for chest mounting capabilities .......Let's also see if they make the arm cuff further back and adjustable .......If they do this , then I will believe that they are listenning to customers requests ....These are VERY simple items to comply with .... Not a fancy extra ....Jim
March 11, 2011 03:52PM
It was a stupid video and I wish I could post that on the other forum...It was nothing more then saying nothing and that shows me if they think that video will make everything OK who is really running this company? Can't they see we are smarter then that? I do love to buy from the good old USA but for them to bring that up was out of line...They have not earned that respect with the At..I am not saying it is not a real good detector and Tom will be giving it another test so we will now see what it can and can't do.

All I am saying is admit nothing and lie to your customers and you will make millions of dollars is not going to happen. to this company..Fisher and Tek came to bat and made some great products and they had their problems but they delivered and we gained and we will see that happen again soon. The playing field is shrinking and all we want is a company that is honest. We have limited access to Mike and Dave but they are reading these forums and that is a great thing for all of us.

Now Tom you go out and take the At apart and do some hunting....

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
March 12, 2011 12:20AM
I wonder who was the intended audience.

I don't believe that video sold a detector to the 62 year old ex-marine with time on his hands.