Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

AT Pro does iron

Posted by Cal_cobra 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
AT Pro does iron
March 28, 2011 03:44PM
This is in a little spot that I have scoured with my F75 LTD, multiple times, and I was amazed that the AT Pro was able to sniff out a good target under a big piece of iron.

I shot a little video of the dig, here's a link (sorry can't for the life of me figure out how to embed a youtube video on this forum??):

[www.findmall.com]

HH,
Brian
Re: AT Pro does iron
March 28, 2011 04:06PM
I know the AT Pro can be noisy especially in amongst the iron but if your willing to listen and patient
it's a good machine, especially at it's price point. So far the AT Pro seems to be one of those detectors
you either love or hate. Garrett had their problems early on with it but the end result is what counts and
I would call it a success for them overall. Good luck with it and happy hunting.
March 28, 2011 09:37PM
As long as were talking embedding.........Tom D......I never got a response from Wally as to why we can't post pics/video here like on FMall. Both sites use Phorum software. Is it due to server space issues????
March 29, 2011 12:08AM
I thought we could post a pic unless it's against the rules.
A Barber Half I got back in January with my E-Trac.
March 29, 2011 12:19AM
FMall has a upload button/icon for pics.......which would be alot easier for users. Thats what I am asking for.
And congrats on that half. Well worn......but a hefty piece of silversmiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2011 01:30AM by TerraDigger.
March 29, 2011 01:27AM
Wally???? Do you have the time???
March 29, 2011 04:58PM
TerraDigger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FMall has a upload button/icon for
> pics.......which would be alot easier for users.
> Thats what I am asking for.
> And congrats on that half. Well worn......but a
> hefty piece of silversmiling smiley

Yes it is well worn I was happy seeing the big silver in the hole,
It was my first silver for 2011 and I was hoping it was a sign of
2011 being a good year for me and finding silver. I followed it
with an 1874 Seated dime I got with the AT Pro so things are
looking good so far this year. My CZ3D has it's work cut out
for it and I'm hopeful it's up to the challenge.
March 30, 2011 12:30AM
That is the way to break in a new machine Cal!

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Nice video
March 30, 2011 11:18PM
and Nice silver!!

yes the AT has a unique BLENDING audio that will take awhile to fully grasp ...but it does do some unmasking once you open your mind to it's attribute's...

Wait till you get it in some smaller iron and watch the coin sized target's come up...

Keith
Re: Nice video
March 30, 2011 11:22PM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and Nice silver!!
>
> yes the AT has a unique BLENDING audio that will
> take awhile to fully grasp ...but it does do some
> unmasking once you open your mind to it's
> attribute's...
>
> Wait till you get it in some smaller iron and
> watch the coin sized target's come up...
>
> Keith

Keith by smaller iron do you mean nails smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley I have some areas I'd really like to test this at, but probably won't get a chance until the end of next month sad smiley
Yes Brian I mean nails and such
March 31, 2011 12:45AM
You see the un-masking ability of the At with large iron vs large non-ferrous ..

well small iron will be equal in revealing smaller non-ferrous target's....

I wish you luck with your hunt next month....

It truly took me a good month to get the audio into the sleuth mode....

Sure it was working fine right on the maiden voyage but once I hit about 40-50 hour's on it it really clicked and the un-masking began...

I think if people will give the audio time to grow on them they would be quite enamored with the AT's ability..compared to other's it's equally effective yet differently achieved and seems to have an edge in bad dirt for deep target's compared to other comparable technology....

Machine is the type machine that you have to learn subtle nuance's...it's not one to run one time and dismiss....remind's me of old school hunting in the 21st century...

Looks like you are already getting in tune...

Keith