Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

need you guys help with this please. standard t2 modification

Posted by kasparov747 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
need you guys help with this please. standard t2 modification
April 13, 2011 02:09PM
Hi guys,
Of all the places ive been Toms forum here seems to have some of the most and better technical information on metal detectors. I know I may have asked or posted this before but I havent gotten any further with any information than when I started. I am looking for information on a modification called Boostification for the standard T2. This mod was designed by a company in the U.K. called Pentechnics.. The mod cleans up the tones a lot on the T2 and makes them much clearer. I found out about this modification on a detecting website called Garys which is also in Europe. Gary said that he had used a T2 with this mod and it made a world of differenece in how clean the tones were. I have emailed Pentechnics as least 5 times without as much as a reply. Maybe the guys who work their dont care for Americans as I told them I live in the states who knows. So if you fine folks here can do a little digging I would greatly appreciate it and be forever greatful. I do know that this is not just another plug in booster like some of the ones that have been around for years as this actually involves soldering to the circuit board. So thanks in advance for your time and I hope you have a fine day and a better one tomorrow..

Frank
Re: need you guys help with this please. standard t2 modification
April 13, 2011 10:33PM
Frank,

I am not familiar with this mod......nor do I know anyone in the U.S. that has had this done to their T2. Wish I could help more..........maybe someone on this forum can.
Re: need you guys help with this please. standard t2 modification
April 13, 2011 10:50PM
I emailed them too, about 3 months ago. Same thing......no reply. I still think as I replyed to you on Findmall........a really high quality set of detector headphones will do some of what the Boostification is purported to do.