Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Equinox!

Posted by Alpha Goat 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Equinox!
August 29, 2017 09:24PM
Maybe yes or no?
Re: Equinox!
August 29, 2017 09:58PM
I'm very sceptic about manufacturer that claims their machines to run "28 frequencies" at once...
August 30, 2017 12:07AM
Looking forward to seeing what it's all about thumbs down
August 30, 2017 12:14AM
MichiganRelicHunter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looking forward to seeing what it's all about thumbs down

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
August 30, 2017 02:46AM
SuchMuch Wrote:
> I'm very sceptic about manufacturer that claims th
> eir machines to run "28 frequencies" at once...

You mean like FBS? Like E-Trac, CTX, etc?

Dean
August 30, 2017 03:56AM
doc holiday Wrote:
> MichiganRelicHunter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Looking forward to seeing what it's all about (t
> u)
>
>
> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LoL

you're more than probably right doc (hopefully not) but most likely!
August 30, 2017 06:49AM
Minelab isn't bad company anyway.. E-Trac and CTX are very good machines, but also little old right now. So, maybe this one will be kind of fresh air in this industry. I hope.
August 30, 2017 07:42AM
If it's a singlefreq detector - $875 MAP

If it's a new multifreq to do more than FBS/BBS - $2700 MAP.

My guesses.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
August 30, 2017 10:08AM
With price 3000 USD they don't conquer the market....
August 30, 2017 10:46AM
I wonder if it can top my F44 which finds the goods. I could probably buy a " Fleet of Mid-Range models" ! Flip a switch VLF to FBS?????spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
August 30, 2017 12:49PM
I read at another site that it is going to be the new xterra. Supposedly it has 4 frequencies. You can run one freq. at a time or all 4 at once. Wireless headphones and an msrp of $999 if I remember correctly.
Makes me wonder if they are going after xp with it since they had their issues. Would also make sense as to their ad stating the obsoletion of single frequency...
August 30, 2017 01:12PM
Good idea and right direction. Price ok also. But I need to touch it in UK... winking smiley
August 30, 2017 01:18PM
X2 what bigboar said + I heard it's gonna have multiple processors so it should be fast. I think their going after the deus market. Time will tell! Also heard of a prototype deus that can get TDI pro like depth in wet salt sand with disc. I'm very interested in what FTP is working on also, I think their gonna shock us with their next machine or two.

John
August 30, 2017 01:42PM
Many new metal detectors are coming in next years. We see.
August 30, 2017 04:11PM
Hey Big Boar I think that's called B.B.B.S. ======= Baby Broad Band Spectrum ......smiling smiley

SandDog.YES....Lets see what FTP comes up with.winking smiley

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
August 30, 2017 05:07PM
I like it Keith!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Keith Southern Wrote:
> Hey Big Boar I think that's called B.B.B.S. ======
> = Baby Broad Band Spectrum ......smiling smiley
>
> SandDog.YES....Lets see what FTP comes up with.winking smiley
>
>
> Keith
August 30, 2017 07:16PM
How about a Sovereign in a GoFind body....waterproof & wireless of course.
August 31, 2017 01:17PM
Being in a comfortable place with my equipment is a good place to be right now. With no sense of urgency in "needing" a new machine, I can sit back patiently and wait out what appears to be, a good group of new machines to peruse.

I actually have more interest in what Dave Johnson and Friend's have up their sleeves for some reason. Anyway, it's nice to be able to wait till they're ALL out there to look over!

I've soured a bit on Minelab, with their refusal to address the gasket issue on the CTX for four yrs. They finally admitted it was an issue, by redesigning the gasket in their second generation CTX. While I don't currently own any of their products, I'm impressed with Nokta/Macro in their response to customer concerns, and general interaction with customers. All maufacturers could take a lesson from them in that regard.
August 31, 2017 02:54PM
EMField Wrote:
>
>
> I've soured a bit on Minelab,
> While I don't currently own any of their products,
> I'm impressed with Nokta/Macro in their response t
> o customer concerns, and general interaction with
> customers. All maufacturers could take a lesson f
> rom them in that regard.

"That's precisely what's behind this major New development.
An attempt to address (a) a shrinking profit margin and customer base due to competition from XP & NokMak (b) the huge need to introduce a successful 'new', mid-range product (c) to catapult themselves in one fell swoop to the top of the pile as they did back in 1994 with the introduction of the Sovereign XS"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2017 02:57PM by Des D.
August 31, 2017 03:16PM
EMField Wrote:

> "I actually have more interest in what Dave Johnson and Friend's have up their sleeves..."

I agree 100%!
August 31, 2017 05:21PM
I understand you have a burr in your saddle over Minelab Des but I don't think that justifies making up your own facts. Hot off the press...

[www.asx.com.au]
August 31, 2017 07:45PM
Not sure on how large of a segment Minelab is of Codan but issuing special dividends is pretty strong.