Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Equinox, I placed my pre-order with Kellyco, who else

Posted by Tom B 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Equinox, I placed my pre-order with Kellyco, who else
September 19, 2017 04:51PM
I have been out of the metal detecting loop for a couple of years. Just getting back into the hobby and have been following the buzz on the Equinox 800 and like what I see. I noticed Kellyco has them listed for sale, with the word no shipping date yet. I called Kellyco and got a quote for a pre-order on the 800. The salesman said the equinox could shipped to buyers by Nov or Dec. I am guessing before Christmas to maximize sales.

Who else is biting the bullet, or should I say, biting the equinox.

Tom B
Re: Equinox, I placed my pre-order with Kellyco, who else
September 20, 2017 12:29PM
I have but with Backwoods Detectors. Have had nothing but the best customer service from Richard. Wondering if you had to put your money up? I still remember the debacle they had with the ATP when it came out. Took money but when you would get it was unknown. They were going out as fast as they got them but never seem to be able to stay caught up for awhile. Not putting up any cash until they give a release date. I still have my ET which will be staying in the stable.
September 20, 2017 02:13PM
I have done business with Richard and he is a great guy. I contacted the big K, soon as they posted the Equinox for sale and pre-ordered. I am open to any dealer that can give a better price.
September 21, 2017 03:28AM
I am on WindyCity list.
September 21, 2017 03:36AM
I'm in for a 800 model with hopefully an additional 6" coil.
September 23, 2017 12:26AM
I am first on my dealers list for an 800 and 6" coil