Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

ear fatigue

Posted by rapidroy7 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
ear fatigue
January 28, 2012 08:41PM
I'm not qualified to answer so i'll ask: maybe I'm starting to get biased, but the cz5 and 3d in 0 disc low (iron) grunts dont seem to bother me as the 2 different brand detectors ive tried?Is there something to this or just coincidence?After a half hour seemed to always start turning up the disc. on the other units?WIMPY (MAYBE)thanks rr7

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2012 03:22AM by rapidroy7.
Re: ear fatigue
January 29, 2012 02:36AM
???????????

The low-tone of the CZ-5 and CZ-3D are the same.
January 29, 2012 03:28AM
Oops hope this helps if not God Bless rr7
January 29, 2012 04:04AM
I think rapidroy7 is saying that the low iron tone of the CZ's doesn't bother him as much as the iron tone on other detectors he has tried. Some of us get "iron grunt" fatigued after listening to the CZ's in trashy sites.
January 29, 2012 06:56AM
Thats right connortn well said thank you,I might be trying to read into it to much hurry backpage!
January 29, 2012 12:53PM
I think that goes for about any machine running near or in AM. We all get a little brain fatigue as well by only listening to say high tones. Try listening to an Explorer for 5 hours with all those tones in AM. Thats one thing i have found enjoyable about beach hunting and the Xcal. 3 tones and dig it all, not a lot of gunts just quite nulls. Sometimes you can adjust you settings not your disc to make it a better experience.

Dew