Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Got my CZ3D today

Posted by therover61 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Got my CZ3D today
February 14, 2012 12:51AM
I want to thank Joe ( njnydigger ) for a great deal on a 1021 CZ3D with stock and small coils and an FZ-1 probe. Unit checks out as it should, hitting a clad dime in my basement air test at 11.5 inches. Probe works perfectly getting good discriminate tones at 3+ inches. Will test in my coin garden tomorrow along with a few tests with some gold coins and jewelry comparing to my 6a to see if the 3D brings any of them into the high tone vs mid tone on the 6a.

When I get my straight shaft and configure the 3D and probe on it, will post a pic.

Will try to get out in the field sometime soon and post a report. Want to take it to an old colonial site and a few picnic grove sites and see what it can sniff out.

I already have a small coil, FZ-1 probe and extra rods, so I may be selling the extra set ( small coil, probe and rod assembly) as an accessory bundle at a good price if anyone is interested.
Re: Got my CZ3D today
February 14, 2012 02:06AM
Good deal, buddy winking smiley Dealing with Rover was as simple as pie, ya'll. Do let me know how the tests go. And don't forget to shoot me a message come April if you want to meet up - I'll be revving to hit the dirt hard.
wjs
February 14, 2012 12:11PM
I may be interested in the probe if the price is decent. I already have the small coil too.
February 14, 2012 06:37PM
I am interested in getting a 5" coil and lower rod for my CZ3D......Let me know what you are asking for them......you could send me a pm if you still have it....
Thanks, and looking forward to hearing your test garden results.....