Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Does anyone know how LowBoY is doing???

Posted by tmanly 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Does anyone know how LowBoY is doing???
December 08, 2011 05:37PM
Has anyone had contact with LowBoY? It would be great to know how he is doing. I miss his post from time to time.

Tom in SC
Re: Does anyone know how LowBoY is doing???
December 08, 2011 06:42PM
He posted on Finds 4 weeks ago. I imagine he is doing his treatment and is away from a computer for a while. He said he would be gone from the forum for a while but if anybody is in touch with him, it would be nice to get an update.

We all hope you are well Lowboy,
Albert
December 08, 2011 07:13PM
I sent a PM to one of his buddies. Asked him to tell Low we were all thinking of him. He is currently having procedures done.
December 09, 2011 01:55AM
Maybe Crosby will stop by and give us an update. Keep him in your prayers... I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

"Happy hunting" - Schultzie
March 06, 2012 02:03AM
Any updates?
March 06, 2012 12:57PM
He posted a week or so ago. Wanted to ask him then but thought that he would get tired of answering the " how ya feeling " question.
Re: I'm back...
March 06, 2012 06:55PM
I am back from Stanford after being gone for over three months...I am at home healing but can't sit still. No detecting till Dec the dirt has a lot of nasty stuff I have to stay away from. So far I was ahead of where I should have been so they let me go home two weeks early. But now I have to keep myself as rested as I can and keep away frm sick people and germs and all the stuff we don't see but is in the air. I can go out and do stuff, shop, go for long walks be around people in open areas. But it takes about a year for the immune system to start to produce white cells that are not as much at risk from all the bad things that are around us. Was told I may not be able to go back to work till Dec but I am ready now but you can't go against Stanford when they took all this time to give me my best chance to beat the cancer. So I read the forums got an Etrac, traded my V3i but can't really hunt with it or any of my detectors till Dec. I can pick them up and swing them on my lawn and I can learn the Etrac just can't dig any hits I get.

I have heard that Tek and Fisher may have a new unit out by the time I am ready to go hunting...and I have read on the forums that it should be the next step and give us more information that we have had in any machine in the past. So I am exictied to see what they can do next that can help us all find the relics that are still being hidden by masking. I think it would be cool to have a high powered coin/relic machine that can give you more info on the target. More then we have now and help with trash.

But anyway so far so good with me miss being in the hunt and sharing with this forum my finds...but all good things are worth waiting for and my health is most important right now. I am still a young middle aged guy that has a lot of years to hunt and my body is going to get a real good rest all my joints will be ready to be retrained so this may even add some years to my hunting.

Thanks for the kind works you guys are the best and helped me get through that long stay at Stanford...

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: I'm back...
March 06, 2012 08:09PM
After any type of cancer treatment.... it is then just like A.I.D.S. The immunity system is shot. My Mother went through Chemo/Rad and had virtually NO immunity system. In any regard:

WELCOME BACK! A 100-day stay in the hospital is not fun! Health is absolutely #1 !!!
March 06, 2012 08:23PM
YES -- WELCOME BACK, Lawrenzo! So glad to hear you are doing well and -- while you have a little wait ahead of you -- it sounds like you will be good as new, in the end! Congratulations, fine sir!

Steve
March 06, 2012 09:55PM
Low......really happy to hear your out of the hospital......recovery can be trying for sure.......but do take the best care of yourself. Perhaps you can share more of your experiences/knowledge with us until your ready for the Dirtsmiling smiley.
March 07, 2012 02:44AM
Way to go Lawrenzo. Keep hanging in there. Good to see you back again. December will be here soon enough with your new healthy, and happy, freedom. Take the time to do it once and do it right. John
March 07, 2012 04:16AM
awesome to hear from you! do what ever the docs say and keep your eyes on the prize! godbless!
chuck.
March 07, 2012 04:52AM
Welcome back Lawrenzo! Please get well soon!!!!